Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Looks!

.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thought id make a post of some of my favorite green eye looks/looks with green colors thus far, definitely one of my favorite colors. If you have a St. Patty's Day look, feel free to post it on the group FB page! :)

For a list of products used in these looks just take a look at the label on the right of the site "Looks: Green".

 

12 comments

Karo said...

sooooooo cool!
I like it! xoxo

Silva said...

Wonderful looks! I especially love the second one.

laheelahee said...

the 3rd picture is my fave. so pretty! is there a tutorial on here? ::hopehope::

Just Tsahi said...

I love them all!!! Very inspiring! :)

Arezu said...

There's a lot of beautiful looks! My favourite is the third one.

I, unfortunately, don't think I'll be wearing any green today, lol.

MsRinz said...

how cute!!! Love the green shades!

Linh N.L. said...

amazing, love all the eye-looks

AskMeWhats said...

You look gorgeous whatever eye makeup shade or facial expression you do! :) How's the wedding prep? So excited!

Anonymous said...

The green on green is gorgeous, but I'm LOVING the first peacocky look. Amaze!

Anh said...

I love the 2nd one! I forgot to wear green today. =/

A & C said...

I love these! I wish I would have thought to do this yesterday, lol! I love your blog, btw!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Maria said...

I am in love with these! You blend the colors so well I tried something like this before and it looked terrible haha. My favorite is the first one. The colors are breath taking. You pull them off very well good job! Hopefully mine will look like this one day :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter