Years ago, I never would dream to spend over $50 on a hot hair tool, but I can definitely see a difference with certain brands, and sometimes it's just worth the investment of knowing you are not damaging your hair and you have something that will last you a really long time. I had the Conair Wet/Dry flat iron, Revlon Curling Irons, etc. and they never super straightened my hair or give me the long lasting curl I was looking for, and there were times I had curling irons that just broke after awhile. It took my fiance having to get me an Enzo Clipless Curling Iron to realize that with certain things- you get what you paid for. And if you love your hair, you definitely want the best for it.
So I am glad I was able to try this out because finally, I only need to take ONE hair tool when I travel, since it straightens and curls. My sister has to plug in a curling iron AND a hair straightener when she does her hair, and you just need one- this one.
The best part? It comes with a 3 year warranty and my hair was still just as curly even the day after I curled it!
- Negative Ion Technology reduces static and frizz for shinier, more manageable hair Rounded Barrels create curls or flips your hair
- Heats up with in seconds
- Built-in converter handles dual voltage from 110v to 240v (you must purchase the country's proper plug adapter separately) Temperature: 410 degrees F
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold, handle and manipulate
- It does heat up pretty fast, the red light turns green when it's ready
- The cord swivels at the base, so you don't need to worry about it falling, or getting tangled in things
- The rounded edges helps give you a nice, long-lasting (and shiny!) curl
- It's a little over an inch in barrel size, to give the perfect sized curl, and it's easy to hold
- Can use it when traveling in other countries
- Can use it to flip your hair (like if you have layers), make loose beachy waves, or tighter curls
- Straightens fast and easy
- My curls lasted even the day after I curled it
- Does not come with a heat protection glove, pouch or a stand like some hair appliances do
- Can get really hot (like all hair applicances) so be careful
- This particular color is Limited Edition
Overall: This is a pretty good flat iron for me; I hardly do anything with my hair during the week other than straightening it, so I like that this does the job really fast, it straightens my hair in one pass, and I like that I can curl with it too, make flips to my hair, etc. The rounded edges are a major plus, it helps avoid that 'L'-shaped curl and give you nice soft, bouncy curls. You can make beachy waves or round ringlets. I recommend if you straighten and/or curl all the time, and you are looking for a high-end quality flat iron that will last you a very long time. If you wanna see how I used it, and see the kind of curl it made, watch the video below. :)
Disclaimer: All product reviews and honest opinions on this site are solely that of my own and I am not endorsed, affiliated, or paid for this review unless otherwise specified. This product was given for review consideration by www.numestyle.com.
*wearing OCC Lip Tar in "Anime"*