Here is a quick look I did using "Flip" eyeshadow, I also wanted to use MAC's "Underplay" lipstick that my mom bought me at CCO when I was in Washington (it's discontinued which sucks because it's such a pretty color!) But you can find it online or at CCO's. (Cosmetics Company Outlet) as well as the "2N" lipglass I bought. I also popped in some colored contacts for a different effect, I used Freshlook Color Blends in "Violet".
What I used:
- Jen's Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- Cargo Concealer #2
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation in "Chamois" mixed with a little of the white foundation from Silk Naturals (to lighten the yellow tones in "Chamois")
- MAC Blushcreme in "Uncommon"
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"
- Contoured cheeks with MAC Powder in "Sculpt" (PRO)
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid
- MAC "Flip" e/s on lower half of the lid above crease
- MAC "Goldmine" e/s on middle of the lid
- Milani e/s in "Java Bean" with MAC e/s in "Mulch" on outer-V and contour (crease)
- MAC "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardell #102 Demi eyelashes
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in "Zero" on lower lashline, smudged with a Q-tip
- MAC Amplified Cream lipstick in "Underplay"
- MAC "2N" lipglass
Tuesday, January 20, 2009