Was digging through my stash and thought i'd do a look using mostly drugstore products to show that you can achieve a great look even on a budget. The blush is a no-name blush I got from a makeup show for only like $5. For foundation I used Buff'd Cosmetics mineral foundation (custom mix of Chamois and Almond) only because I don't have any drugstore foundations. I forgot to take a pic of the eyeliner but I used Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in "Black", and used the pencil version for the lower lashline.
What I used:
- Face (Buff'd Mineral Foundation custom mix in Chamois and Almond)
- Contouring (Physician's Formula Bronzer)
- Blush in Sweet Peach (no brand name blush from a makeup show)
- NYX Eyeshadow in "Blondie" (all over the lid)
- NYX Eyeshadow in "Golden" (on lower half of the lid)
- Milani e/s in "Golden Bronze" in crease
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in "Black" (on lower lashline)
- Maybelline macara in "Black Drama"
- NYX lipstick in "Power"
- NYX lipgloss in "Lilac Field"