Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Storage Idea]- Circo Hearts Storage Container

.

After Christmas last year, hubs and I went to Target to stock up on Christmas decorations since they are the usual 75% off, and came across these Circo Hearts Storage Containers. These are really storage for a little girls room (as the Circo brand caters to kids), however I thought they were cute to store some of my "most reached for items" when I get ready in the morning because they are deep and big enough to store a lot! Not to mention it makes it easy to have everything in one spot.

They have different sizes (like a longer, rectangular shaped one), and they are really cheap, I think I got each one for like $2.50 or $2.99, and they have them with lids as well but I opted not to have a lid. They are made out of plastic, similar to other storage containers, and it has a clear see-thru bottom.

Also....I went wedding dress shopping on Sunday, found one I am in love with (NOT this one), of course I won't post the one I love, that would be next year when I am actually married! LOL. But this is the dress my mom wanted me try on, and it was nice but it didn't wow me. :( 
I am still gonna try on a few more and see how those go. I realized that I suck at walking in heels. No joke. Since I am already tall, I am always in flats because wearing heels makes me feel like a giant, so hmmm maybe I can figure out a way to wear my chucks without mom knowing....HAHA, I kid, I kid!

13 comments

Argyrousa said...

love the hearty box!!! so cute!! good luck with the wed dress hunt! =)

Katrina said...

Aww wedding dress shopping are so exciting! Wished we had those shops in p.i. But we don't so i had to have my dress made when i got married. This dress actually looks good on u! Cant wait to see what u got for ur wedding :)

AskMeWhats said...

the box look great and your final photo trying out gown is tooo cute!!! I can't wait to see the lovely bride on photos.

Anyways, try wearing kitten heels? or wedges? Seriously, no one can tell! hahahha

kristinleigh said...

Such a cute storage box. Anything with hearts works for thee young and old =)

Have fun w/ the dress shopping! I watch way too many wedding shows on WEtv, and I know how emotional and fun it can get. You look great w/ this one. Wow.

xx

The Mighty J said...

Love the box! And can't wait to see the actual dress :)

Silva said...

Nice box! And that dress isn't too bad, but you don't look wowed on the foto, either ;)

Kalmo said...

The heart container is super cute. Good idea to put the most reached for items inside. Oh I think the dress you have on is gorgeous but the bride should get the dress she is in love with. :) I'm sure you'll look beautiful on the big day no matter what.

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

Hi! I love weddings! I know a few designers who make lovely gowns. You might want to check them out: http://www.veejayfloresca.com/ & http://www.marcrancy.com/.

Good day!

Unknown said...

That is a very cute container. That wedding dress looks pretty!

jilliandanica said...

My friend wore chucks for her wedding! She wore heels for pictures and the ceremony but switched to chucks for the reception. It's your wedding - do whatever you want hehe! Can't wait to see what dress you pick! You're gonna be a stunna ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm 5'11" and I have no problem wearing heels, despite the fact that they make me even taller when I'm already taller than others. Confidence is definitely the key when you're tall and in pumps. You just gotta own it!! So you will definitely look stunning in your wedding gown & some pumps!
Thanks for the awesome idea for the makeup container also!

donnarence said...

will you be wearing that gown on your wedding?? it is so beautiful... here in the phils. there is an actress who got married with chucks.. she made it sort of a theme.. everyone i think was wearing chucks too..it was cute!!!

Unknown said...

So exciting! You will be a gorgeous bride :) I'm 5'8," so I didn't want to wear heels for my wedding. I ended up getting some cute 2-inch white wedges with rhinestones from David's Bridal. They were flat enough but still looked kinda fancy ;)

Here's the url for the shoes I wore: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_KRYA_Accessories-Shoes-All-Shoes

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter