Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOTD: Purple look using "Quite Cute" lipstick

.

I did a look using Aromaleigh eyeshadow in "Penelope" (the owner has closed her site/business so it's no longer available *sad face*), I used the dark purples in the "Lust" Wet N Wild Palette (the darkest matte color and the darkest shimmer color), and a little bit of MAC "Grape" pigment (Pro color). On my lips I used MAC's "Quite Cute" lipstick. I also used the false eyelashes I received from Devu Cosmetics.

What I used:
[Face]
- Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35 mixed with a dab of MAC Studio Fix in NW35
- Graftobian HD Powder in "Soft Ivory" to set

[Cheeks]
- MAC Blush in "True Romantic"

[Eyes]
- Aromaleigh loose mineral e/s in "Penelope" applied wet on lid
- Wet N Wild Palette (dark purples) on outer-V and crease
- MAC "Grape" pigment on outer corners
- Light white color in the Lust palette as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Devu Lashes
- Anastasia Brow Pencil in "Medium Ash"
- UD Eyeliner in "Rockstar" on lower lashline

[Lips]
- MAC "Quite Cute" lipstick (LE)

12 comments

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Gorgeous look!!.. Love the dramatic purple look..:h:

Lisa said...

Love the look! Purples are gorgeous!!

Jess said...

the purple on the eyes look amazing! beautiful job

Mona said...

you look so cute <3

나니 said...

LOVE your blush!
- and I'm a sucker for purples and lilacs for my lighter green eyes. It really emphasizes the color!

Kalmo said...

Wow this purple look is stunning! The color look amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW the lipcolor and eye look is beyond amazing, love it Vanessa!

AskMeWhats said...

Super nice Nessa! You never fail to give out wonderful FOTDs!

Sofia said...

Beautiful look Nessa :D

~桔子~ said...

OMG..SWEET! :)

Unknown said...

So pretty! Quite Cue l/s looks so gorgeous on you!

*~kAy~* said...

I love love love this look! <3
You look absolutely gorgeous!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter