Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, April 1, 2011

KKCenterHK.com Wig & Lashes Part II

.

I got a few more hair pieces from kkcenterhk.com, you can see my original post HERE where I tested out a top hair piece that had soft side swept bangs. I love this site! They have affordable wigs and faux bangs/fringes, and it's fun to play with different looks, or for Halloween. The one thing I really love about the long full wig with the curls, is that it's almost to my actual hair so it looks real.

Here are the links to the two that I got: Long wavy hair, full wig ($16.58) in shade/color #2T33 and Long side bangs ($3.80) in shade/color #4. The long side bangs was way too dark to my hair color now, it was pretty much black, so excuse the color difference, but you can get an idea of how it would look like.

I love their lashes as well! I used it in my previous FOTD.

My makeup in these photos: NYX Cream Blush in "Glow" on cheeks, MAC "Ruby Woo" lipstick with Jafra lipliner in "Fire Red", Luminess Air Brush in #3 and #6, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Korres Mascara.

This one was too dark :(
 

12 comments

miemiemie said...

the first one is pretty!you look pretty with waves!

jilliandanica said...

I love the full wigs! I'd wear the first one every weekend just to avoid having to do my hair haha.

나니 said...

I don't really like wigs : / but I love your eye makeup! : D it's super pretty!

tiffyama said...

You look so cute with your hat and the curly waves~ ^^

*~kAy~* said...

such a great price! you;re right, the smaller piece does look darker than your natural hair color.. doesn't look so bad though :p
Now you can have perfect hair even if you're in a rush ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love the eyeshadow! Also, cool hair pieces, they look really natural and beautiful on you!

AskMeWhats said...

I like the curly wig!! So natural on you! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks ladies!

I agree Jillian! I would love to wake up to this kinda hair everyday LOL.

Thanks Tiffyama!

Unknown said...

u look so cute !! <3

Softwarellc said...

Hey you looks gorgeous in this brown wig.

wigs

Unknown said...



Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.

wigs for women

Unknown said...

I really love your wigs. You really pretty.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter