Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, April 7, 2011

FOTD: Using Wet N Wild Palette in Vanity

.

 
Hi dolls! Sorry for the missing post yesterday, I had an allergic reaction to the antiobiotics I was taking and broke out in hives, it was incredibly uncomfortable and definitely not my idea of a good time LOL. So I was outta commission yesterday and earlier today since Benadryl and Allegra seem to do a great job of knocking me out.

Anyway, I did a FOTD last weekend using the Vanity palette from Wet N Wild. Since the eyeshadows in the palette don't have names, I will just mention which ones I used down below:

[What I used]

[Face]
- Graftobian HD Cream Foundation in "Buttermilk" mixed with MAC Studio Tech in NC35
- Ben Nye Concealer Wheel

[Cheeks]
- MAC "Springsheen" blush

[Eyes]
- MAC Painterly PP as base
- WnN shimmery gold e/s (middle e/s on the shimmer side) on lower lid
-WnW shimmery dark brown shade mixed with the dark matte color on outer-V and contour
- WnW matte highlight color (top matte color) and a touch of the light shimmery color as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
- Andrea False Lashes (forgot the #)

[Lips]
- MAC Oak lipliner
- MAC Cherish lipstick
-MAC Slimshine in Missy

7 comments

Jess said...

OMG this is gorgeous! don't u just love those palettes? I really am in LOVE with this look cuz I am a neutrals girl at heart..u look beautiful :D

aditortu said...

muy linda las sombras... siento mucho lo de la alergia, espero te recuperes pronto :h:. i love your blog :|:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love neutrals and they have been my priority lately for me and trying to come up with more bright looks to do. I must check out that palette.

Anna said...

OOoo I really like this look on you! =)

miemiemie said...

aww so sad to hear about your allergies. i'm allergic to penicillin and a lot of pain medications and i break out in hives on my face usually. if its the worse kind of hives, i get it on my stomach, back, face, neck and hands.. i haven't experienced the worst yet..maybe difficulty of breathing? hahaha i got a mild case of that for eating bagoong rice (made with bagoong/tiny shrimp) ugh

i went to my CVS yesterday and i didn't see wet&wild! i was so sad.. i think they pulled it out..they used to have a section for it now i can't find it.

Linh N.L. said...

Lovely as always! And hives eeek! How did you manage to go through the day? Hope you're feeling better now =]

Idaira said...

I have alergic reactions to most of cosmetics...and creams...it's really annoying...are u better?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter