Hi dolls! Sorry for the missing post yesterday, I had an allergic reaction to the antiobiotics I was taking and broke out in hives, it was incredibly uncomfortable and definitely not my idea of a good time LOL. So I was outta commission yesterday and earlier today since Benadryl and Allegra seem to do a great job of knocking me out.
Anyway, I did a FOTD last weekend using the Vanity palette from Wet N Wild. Since the eyeshadows in the palette don't have names, I will just mention which ones I used down below:
[What I used]
- Graftobian HD Cream Foundation in "Buttermilk" mixed with MAC Studio Tech in NC35
- Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
- MAC "Springsheen" blush
- MAC Painterly PP as base
- WnN shimmery gold e/s (middle e/s on the shimmer side) on lower lid
-WnW shimmery dark brown shade mixed with the dark matte color on outer-V and contour
- WnW matte highlight color (top matte color) and a touch of the light shimmery color as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
- Andrea False Lashes (forgot the #)
- MAC Oak lipliner
- MAC Cherish lipstick
-MAC Slimshine in Missy