Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[Storage]- Ring Organizer Tray from Michaels

.

Since I have been on a storage kick, I thought id also share this nifty ring organizer tray I found at Michaels craft store for $7.99, but Michaels always has 40% off coupons, etc so you can even nab it at a cheaper price. I love accessories, so I have an eclectic mix of rings, necklaces, and bracelets; and I used to just store all my rings in one big drawer and found it hard to find a certain ring sometimes since they were all pretty much just jumbled together. So I thought id get one of these ring trays to keep things more organized and make it easier to choose a ring to wear.

It's the same type of display trays you see at flea markets, or stores, has velvet cushioned rows that snugly hold onto your rings. The only con about this tray is that if you have larger banded rings, they will not fit, so you would have to store them separately. But I like that it stores a majority of my rings, at least the ones I usually wear the most.

They also have display holders for bracelets and necklaces too at Michaels.

This is how I used to store my rings, sorta just dumped it in a drawer:

13 comments

Nikkia Chanel said...

I need this ring holder like yesterday! Thanks for sharing i'm going to Michael's today to pick on up

Jess said...

wow! that is awesome! I am on a syorage kick too..I'll have to stop by michaels and check them out..thanks for sharing :D

jilliandanica said...

Your ring collection is so fun and cute!!!

Kalmo said...

Great job on the organization. You have so many pretty rings to display. :)

xoxkissablexox said...

Pretty neat..you have some great rings ..I had a butterfly ring a while ago but the butterfly came off :(

Ana Lidia said...

Love it Nessa! Now I need to buy rings to have an excuse to buy that organizer. Love all your tips girl! Wishing you the best as your wedding day is almost here! :)

Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries said...

Gosh I love Michaels. We have NOTHING like it in Aus.

Please keep up the storage posts! They are so helpful and I am making a big list of things to buy while I am in the USA in July.

Anonymous said...

I seriously need one of these! I'm in a world of hurt just like you except my "dump" is a shoebox! :c:

KillaCamilla said...

this is sooo cool! My fave ring is the one that says baby. HEHE.

Nails by Nory said...

woow, you have so many pretty rings....so jelous!

Unknown said...

This is really neat. I store all my rings in a big box and sometimes I forget to use them. I'm gonna look for this. Thanks for sharing.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Michael's carries that? I need to go there more often! I like your cute (and massive) collection. :)

yummy411 said...

omg i need your bow rings! they are my fave right now.. love bows!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter