Aromaleigh eyeshadow in "Penelope" (the owner has closed her site/business so it's no longer available *sad face*), I used the dark purples in the "Lust" Wet N Wild Palette (the darkest matte color and the darkest shimmer color), and a little bit of MAC "Grape" pigment (Pro color). On my lips I used MAC's "Quite Cute" lipstick. I also used the false eyelashes I received from Devu Cosmetics.
What I used:
- Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35 mixed with a dab of MAC Studio Fix in NW35
- Graftobian HD Powder in "Soft Ivory" to set
- MAC Blush in "True Romantic"
- Aromaleigh loose mineral e/s in "Penelope" applied wet on lid
- Wet N Wild Palette (dark purples) on outer-V and crease
- MAC "Grape" pigment on outer corners
- Light white color in the Lust palette as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Devu Lashes
- Anastasia Brow Pencil in "Medium Ash"
- UD Eyeliner in "Rockstar" on lower lashline
- MAC "Quite Cute" lipstick (LE)