Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Blushes and Luminizers

.

So I bought this Rimmel face and body skin luminizer in "Keep it Real" for $7, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVE IT! I mix it in with my liquid foundation (after the primer of course), and it adds a little shimmer to my face and actually brightens it so I look alive! I think the luminizer alone will be TOO much sparkle for everyday use, but perfect for the club! Test it out first by putting a drop on your hand and see how sparkly it is for you.



I also use Revlon's Skinlights sometimes, at first I hated the smell, but i've been using it for a year, so im used to it already. :)



A lot of people ask me what blush I use, and I use Revlon's Powder Blush in "Blushed".



For lipgloss I use Loreal's Colour Riche in "Soft Mauve". I used to use Neutrogena's MoistureShine lipgloss in "Coy" (famously worn by Smallville's Kristin Kreuk), but it has since been discontinued. :(





I also have yet to get Vincent Longo's Canvas-to-Powder foundation, however it's close to $60, but I heard GREAT reviews about it.

3 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

hey nessa, great review, but i was curious if you've ever tried these two primers:
1.) Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Skin Rev-er Upper
2.) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

i'm thinking of buying a primer but i've read so many mixed reviews on so many different primers. lol. so could you tell if you tried those ones or if you have any primers that you would suggest? thanks in advance!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

btw... i've decided to swing by target tomorrow to pick up rimmel's dare to bare luminizer. haha. :] i'll probably love it because i've loved everything you've recommended so far. :]

Anonymous said...

hi :]
i love your blog & i was wondering where i could get the revlon luminizer, i think they dont sell it anymore here in texas =[ but i really like what it makes your skin look like, if you could please email me at andrea.s_c@hotmail.com or on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/ohmuguhitsandrea

thanks i really apreciate it =]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter