Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fushia #26.

.



So I played with my newest eyeshadow from makeup forever, and I love the way it came out. At first I was scared it would be too bold, but since I love bright colors, it's perfect! I am really happy I found the perfect pink I was looking for, even though ONE eyeshadow costs $18.00, I have no other brand that can deliver this highly pigmented eyeshadow, not even MAC! And what's awesome about it, is that it STAYS on, and stays put. No creasing, no rub off, no melting, nada- it truly is MAKEUP FOREVER.

Of course putting ALL pink on my lid would be too much pink for me, so I toned it down with a black shimmery eyeshadow, white shimmery eyeshadow, AND my NYX loose powder in purple. (all mixed together)

I still have yet to try my "chrome yellow" from MAC, but I am sure it will come out as cool as this one did.

3 comments

s said...

beautiful... great job, i really love it! i have never tried makeup forever. another one to look out for from you. :)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

it came out gorgeous, i knew you'd make it work. hehe. ;P dude, you live in azusa... i live in duarte. haha. ur like... a city over from me. LOL. :]

xxluverxx said...

i absolutely love this look!! i was checking on the sephora website and i didnt see the eyeshadow shade u used. do u know anywhere else where i can get it??

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter