Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, June 22, 2007

Testimonial for EVERYDAYMINERALS!

.

From Miss Jacklyn Rose! Thanks love! I am glad the minerals turned out well for you, I love them myself! I will post pics soon!

Date: Jun 22, 2007 11:57 AM
Subject: hey girl!
Body: just wanted to stop by and tell you that I love reading your blog! you mentioned the everday minerals website and free sample kit. I just want to say thank you and a big thank you to whoever tipped you on that site. I have been looking high and low for a foundation to match my skin color. All the colors I have been choosing for some reason are either too light or too dark. I ordered the free sample kit and got the medium tan foundation and all I can say is WOW! I love it. It matches my skin color perfectly and it's not heavy on my face at all!

well just thought I'd let you know.

btw, I want to advertise your blog on my bulletins, is that cool with you? let me know, i want to share your site with all my make up whore friends too.. =)

ttyl girl!

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

yay! we're spreadin' the word nessa... we're spreadin' the word. haha. :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter