Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brushes

.

So I am trying to look for some unique makeup brushes, the problem is, I personally DO NOT use makeup brushes with animal hair. Not so much as I am an animal-lover, but because it's just gross to me, to put animal hair on your frikkin' face! :)

All the brushes I wanted were made out of either goat(angora), squirrel, boar, mongoose, raccoon, pony, and sable hair. I NEED MAN-MADE SYNTHETIC HAIR BRUSHES!!

I found a few...I will re-edit this post soon with my findings....right now I am getting frustrated how there isn't too many brushes with man-made hair!
____________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:

So after countless hours today looking for the perfect SYNTHETIC brush for my mineral makeup, I found.....my brush! With a short handle for better control. Only $9.50 on http://www.choicebrush.com

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

hey nessa, if you're still interested in some brands made of synthetic hair for mineral makeup application, i've heard MANY great things about lumiere brushes! they're not that expensive either! i actually just bought some because of all the rave reviews! :)

i've heard GREAT things about the buffer brush and the kabuki brush (both regular and baby.)

here's the link if you're interested!

lumierecosmetics.com

enjoy! :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter