Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I got my EVERYDAY MINERALS TODAY!

.





After a long day at work, my face lit up when I saw the package by my door, "MY MINERALS!" I shrieked.

I haven't tested them out yet, but on my hand so far I love the glittery face blush and the intensive natural beige foundation. They are super tiny of course since they are samples, but if I do like them, you bet i'll be ordering more!



A tip from LoKitty about clumping mascara, all they need is a good wash! "may sound weird, but you can. clumping is usually caused by dried mascara on the wand. so every once in a while, take the wand, and with some mild soap and warm water, clean off all the mascara, then put it back in and pump a couple of times, take it out and repeat. this should help with the clumping! "

I also bought a couple of crease brushes because I was looking for some small brushes to gain better control for crease or corner application, of course they are from Essence of Beauty.



I bought some gradient black eyeshadows called "Runway Eyes" from Milani:



And lastly, my brown bag I bought with one of the giftcards I got for my bday:



3 comments

Anonymous said...

hi vanessa just to let you know that sephora brushes are all 7bucks i got some brushes really cheap and also powders for youre face only 6 bucks they said that everything is low because new look will come out soon thats why come and get it check it online too
julez

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

that purse is REALLY cute! :] anywho, i hope you enjoy your mineral makeup as much as i do... cause i LOVE mine. i'm definitely buying a regular sized kit as soon as i figure out which powder is my color. :]

p.s. i like your latest blog about finding the perfect powder. i tend to pick tones that are exactly the same as my skin color... which does make me look pale, the way i always fixed it was by adding blush or bronser and i was good to go... but i'll probably try out some of the things you named now. hehe. :] i love this blog nessa... keep it up!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

p.s. with the mineral makeup, very little will go a LONG way... i was so surprised! these tiny samples will last you a good while. :] especially since you have such nice skin, you won't need TOO much coverage. :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter