Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updates

.

I have been getting some more requests for more tutorials, and I promise i'll post some soon, I apologize as I have been incredibly busy with some new projects, and it's been taking up most of my time. I realize how hard it is to balance everything I love to do, and yet meet the demands and deadlines of things that depend solely on me.

Here is the link of an AUDIO tutorial on how to do the "smoky-eye" look: CLICK HERE

My co-workers all chipped in and got me a Sephora gift card for my birthday, I haven't really bought anything special other than a few items, I bought more of the Sephora Makeup Base, I just love the smell, and I bought Stila Eyeshadow with the Refill Pan in Chinois($16), and some travel brushes to put in my purse.



The magnetic refill pan for Stila eyeshadows ($2)


I love this blending brush by Stila ($24)


Avon has this new palette by MARK, and they are cool pop-up pots, you can choose from eyeliner, lipgloss, and eyeshadows and it's fully customizable!



I also like their 'Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint' ($6), it is clear in the tube, but once it's on your lips turns a shade of pink that works with your body chemistry.


Here is a pic of my new makeup bag from LeSportsSac:


And my travel brushes:

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo... nice stuff! hehe.

so i know you love makeup just as much as i do, so i thought i'd share some cool info. with you!

victoria told me about this AWESOME website that sells mineral makeup. i've never tried mineral makeup cause it's too expensive for me, but this website is affordable and they use less ingredients than bare minerals so they're more natural. ALSO, you can get a FREE sample kit! you just pay for shipping which is really cheap and also, they have customizable kits that save you time and money (if you like their makeup)

i thought you might be interested so yeah. hehe. anywho, where's the link= http://www.everydayminerals.com

lorien kate said...

I wish they sold Mark. products on Australia!!! x

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter