Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Primers

.



Above are some of my "initial" primers which I use before doing anything else. They are in order, from L to R: Sephora Makeup Base ($12), Laura Geller's Spackle Trio ($30), Rimmel's Dare to Bare Luminizer ($7), and Revlon's Skinlights in "Buff/Chamoise" ($7-10).

I have used the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, and I like it, I mean most primers do the same thing, it's like moisturizer so you can't go wrong with which one you choose. I also tried the Laura Mercier's Makeup Primer and it worked well too. The only reason I really like Laura Geller's Spackle Trio is because it's a trio, it has the primer, lip, AND eye primer. But she also carries the FULL SIZE makeup primer.

I really like the Sephora Makeup Base, not only because the price can't be beat (at $12), but because it smells really nice and has pink pearlescent beads to brighten your skin.

EDIT!!!

I forgot to mention that I also bought Sonia Kushuk's "blending brush", which belnds different colored eyeshadows (since I wear more than one shade), and I love it, it has loose bristles to give a nice effect.

1 comment

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

thanks nessa for the post! :] i think i'll go pick up that rimmel luminizer and i was thinking about picking up the sephora make-up base... but i think you may have sold me so i probably will do so now. haha. :]

now i'm even considering the skinlights one too! haha. my boyfriend is wondering why i'm spending so much on make-up now! LOL. he's like, "gosh! you have so many different make-ups already... why are you buying so much?" and i'm like, "because i'm behind and i have to update, and i'm finding out about SO MANY good finds from my friend and make-up is fun." LOL.

anywho, i appreciate the post on primers. i'm a primer noobie so i really needed the insight. lol. :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter