Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, February 26, 2009

And the winner is....

.

Randomly Picked Winner:

Madison from Toronto, Canada (my hometown!)

CONGRATULATIONS! I will send out your lovely lipglosses on Monday!

Erica and I have other small prizes to giveaway (will be revealed soon!), so we picked a few more random winners from the comments section and we will announce them shortly (since we are nice like that LOL). As we go along we will be having a lot more contests and fun stuff, including reader fotd's (which I did before, so you gorgeous ladies can send me in your fotd's with a list of the stuff you used), as well as a few reader reviews, fashion posts, and a lot more...

I got promoted at work (started the new position on Monday) and I am now managing our sales team, so it's been a crazy week with all my new duties and stuff that it's been making me super tired and exhausted; so once I get situated with it, I will definitely be doing more fun things on here to make things a lil interesting!

P.S. My sis says thank you to you ladies that greeted her a happy bday (I wish she could be that nice to me! LOL jk)
. The parentals took her to Bucca di beppo for her bday so at least she was able to celebrate a bit since it was a "school night".

Anyway, here is my new desk in which I now have a window! (my old spot was in a room with NO windows), and yes it's been a bit messy with the new move and craziness..which is why I need my Starbucks, lol.

26 comments

Elisa said...

WOW!! Congrats on your promotion!!!! =)

asdf said...

omgsh wow congrads on your promotion! :D
&congrads to the winner of your contest too! :]]]

Lena Sophia said...

Oooh... congrats!! I love how cozy and personalized your office desk is. LOL. And Buca is the shizzz.... I love their fetticine alfredo!!

Miss Yaya said...

:c: super fancy - congrats on the promotion!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being promoted!!
& congratulations to the winner!

you look like you have big big plans up ahead :)

Jenn said...

Congrats on your promotion Vanessa!! You deserved it after all those hard work!! All the best for your new job scope ya! :D

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

congrats on ur promo! u deserve it <3

Stephanie T said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Jéssy said...

you have a picture of Robert Pattinson in the workplace? By far it seems to be in a photo HAHA

Bijin Blair said...

Congrats on your promotion!!! And congrats to Madison from Toronto for winning the giveaway!

Rai said...

Congrats to the winner and to your promotion. :]

Your office looks cute.
Starbucks sounds yummy right now. lol

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Hey Nessa, that's terrific news! Congrats :)

IchigoBunnie said...

congrats to the winner and congrats to your new promotion!!!

=)

Crystal Clear Memories said...

Congrats! Thats awesome...and windows are always better hahaha:)

madison817 said...

thanks guys! there was like over 200 entries so i'm pretty stoked :) thanks vanessa! (& congrats on the promotion!!)

Stephie said...

congrats ate! that's super exciting you got promoted :) you definitely earned it!!!

Tao said...

BIG congrats on your promotion! http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn252/cebong_ipit/templateanna/emo-girl-007.gif You really deserved it!! Good luck!

Tina Dang said...

congratulations to the winner! & for a desk you call messy...it certainly looks organized to me lol.

Charlene said...

congrats hon!! 'corner office'! :)

sanniet said...

grats on your promotion!
grats on the winner!

and i love bucca di beppo! lol my boyfriend calls it bucca di poopoo he's so mature >_<

ruby14 said...

OMG all i could spot is Robert P. ahhh i love him :c:

Unknown said...

Hey Congrats on your Promotion!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your promotion!! You desk looks really nice and organized! Wish I can work at an office but I'm stuck working at Subway (I will find a way to quit there soon though!)

Ahleessa said...

Congrats on your promotion!!! :h:

MesmerEYEZing said...

Congrats! I bet it feels great! Enjoy every second of it!!!

Jennnn said...

congrats on your promotion! :k: this is meant to be an excited face.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter