Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello Kitty Unveiling Party!

.

I will be posting my review, swatches, and pics from the Hello Kitty collection, as well as a few from the Cream Team collection which we were also able to preview; in my next post! I haven't had time to edit all the pics since I knocked out completely yesterday from sleeping at 3am after the HK unveiling (I was too excited! LOL).

I didn't really like much from the actual collection, so I ended up nabbing the Hello Kitty Brush Holder, "Strayin'" lipstick, a few of the Cream Team lipsticks (the glosses were way too sheer for me), the HK tinted lip conditioner in "Pink Fish", and one of the Studio Sculpt foundations to try out. I wanted the Studio Sculpt concealers but they forgot to put it in my bag so I gotta go back for that one. I didn't think I would haul much based on preliminary pictures, but in person so many of them were gorgeous! And I had about $100 left on a gift card I got for Christmas so it worked out perfectly! Too bad they didn't give PRO discounts on the Hello Kitty collection (or any other "special" collection going forward,boo!), I talked to a few MA's (even MAC online) and they all said no to the discount on the HK collection (as if they don't have enough of our money!) But discount is available on products that are in regular packaging (such as the glitter liners).

Again I will post pics and a review of these collections but for now, here are a few pics from the party!

The line was crazy long and wrapped around a part of the mall, all the other shoppers were wondering what the chaos was about haha...










The craziness inside, Erica and I could barely move!


They had men with hot bodies sporting huge black Hello Kitty heads and tight pants(the MA told me there were fans INSIDE the heads for air), they were a bit scary, lol.






Preview of Well Defined (Studio Sculpt) & Creme Team collection:










Me and Erica got matching tattoos!


18 comments

MakeupByRenRen said...

looks like fun! i hope i don't like a lot from the collection either! that way i can save some money lol

Lisa Fashionista said...

ooh! I can't wait to see your reviews!
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this collection lol
and the guys with the giant kitty heads = super creepy.
The CremeTeam lipsticks look pretty to!

Miss Yaya said...

Love the blog - don't know why I haven't seen it sooner. Had a question for you though - are there any CCO stores (that you know of) on the east coast? Or just any good wholesale/discount websites?

Kimberly said...

awwwww i was waiting for the VANESSA G posting of the HK unveiling and low and behold.. here you are!!!

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Cute HK tattoos! Love your art nails too! :)

Katie Golightly said...

i LOVE your nails in the picture showing off the HK tats... hella cute.

Macie [Mai Sao] Vang said...

OMG! I can't wait to go to my local MAC store to get the collections. hopefully when I go there's not much people because it get's stuffy lol. Thanks for sharing! And I Love the NAILS!

A. Rose said...

I'm not really dying over the actualy products either...I may just get one or two just for the packaging. I'm actually more excited about the new foundations! :P

LOVE your nails!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hi Nessa! <3

do you know where they still sell the MAC 226 brush, Nessa?

Anonymous said...

hi Nessa! <3

do you know where i can still get a MAC 226 brush?

Anonymous said...

not a fan of Hello Kitty but I love this post! looks like you had a great time!

iamgrape1119 said...

Aww, that looks like so much fun! I can't wait for the review and FOTDs!

JANE said...

LOL at the lineup. You crazy MAC addicts. The tatties are cute!

FuN and MakeUp said...

oHhh lucky!!! wut did u get vanessa??? u should do some swatches, thatll be great!@ =)

Jessica said...

yay topanga mall! i was lucky enough to arrive early so i was second in line i was all looking for myself in the pictures lol

cant wait to see what you got!

My Everyday♥ said...

was this at topanga mall? i heard it was crazyy at the mac store that day!

Cindyy825 said...

It looks so much fun! I'm excited for your next post now!!! You're probably gonna get me into buying a buncha stuff too, but that's okay I have a gift card as well! :D

♥♥Stephy said...

wasnt the event fun?!?!? hehe.. it was packed at the hawaii event too!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter