Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Storage: Lipstick Holder #2

.

Since I am a self-professed lipstick and lipgloss addict, I started running out of places to put some of my stash, so I decided to get a lipstick box from www.sharodan.com, which is a beauty supply site mainly for consultants (such as Mary Kay and Arbonne). Their site itself is not user friendly at the moment (as in some links don't work and you can't go back to the previous pages) but I think they are slowly but surely making their site easier to use. But for now you pretty just have to find your way around the site. You can always call or email them if you need additional assistance.

The reason I got an actual box, is because in case I ever need to travel and take multiple lipstick and glosses, I can do so with ease without having to worry about them falling out all over the place. It was around $18.90 with shipping (which to me is a lot for just plastic, but hey it does the job! LOL).

The box itself is clear and comes with flexible and clear plastic dividers. The lipsticks fit with the styrofoam at the bottom of the box, however the lipglasses do not (boo!) BUT it DOES fit WITHOUT the styrofoam so that the box can completely close.

To see my previous post on another lipstick holder I got awhile back, CLICK HERE.

PREVIOUS LIPSTICK HOLDER:















26 comments

Blushberryx said...

I'm considering buying a ticket for IMATS, but I was wondering if a cosmetology ID or such is required to enter as well?

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Omg, what a great lipstick/lipgloss holder/case! I need to look into getting one too! :)

CherieamourXO said...

Omg thank you thank you for this!!! I think I have to snatch myself one soon cuz my lipstick/lipgloss collection is also growing!! :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww that is too cute!

KristaCherie said...

Ohhhh i love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I counted right, it can hold 50 lipsticks? That's nice indeed!

Anonymous said...

If I counted right; it can hold 50 lipsticks? That's nice indeed!

Anonymous said...

Lovely lipstick holder!

Unknown said...

ohh vanessa, that's a cute holder!
i heard that mac gives free pigment samples if you go into the store, i was wondering if this was true?

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

:k: <--- love the little emoticons. :h:

I totally need to get a storage system going for my makeup, baskets and boxes just aren't cutting it these days! Thanks for sharing yours with us!

Mai Nguyen said...

you always have the neatest ways of organizing!! i need to find something to re-organize my makeup stash! i'll have to look into this (:

thanks!

asdf said...

ohh neattt! very organized. :]

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

that's a lot of lipstick!

luv it <3

AskMeWhats said...

thanks for sharing! this is a great storage to keep your lippies dust free!

tonomoko said...

Love that lipstick case. I've got so many lipsticks & glosses, I'm going to need a few of those.

Crafty Lulu said...

That is a great lipstick holder. I'm tempted to get one now!!

SwatchCrazee said...

wow 50 lippies to hold? that's cool too bad i already have the ones i got from thecontainerstore and marykay

Krasey Beauty said...

Hey Vanessa! I have been reading your blog for quite a while and I love the content! This lipstick holder looks aweseome!

Now that I am officially blogging, I added you and became a follower. Hope you can take the time to check out my site.

Cheers,
Adina

Claire said...

:k:

awesome lipstick holder! tempted to get one too!

FuN and MakeUp said...

really great idea! but i only have like 4 lippies haha btw.. thanks for the video.. i cant wait to see the blush one!! im waitin patiently!! hehehe xoxo

Ria said...

Great lippie holder!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!! I'm a lipstick and lipgloss addict and maybe I'll buy that case since I too am running out of room to put them in my train case. Thanks for your recommendation!

MakeupByRenRen said...

uh oh i might have to cop that one! i current have mine upside down in a little basket but it doesn't match the rest of my stuff...once i move and sort out my makeup area i'll have to look into this baby

Iyah Love said...

This is such a great idea :h: I think i should get me some.

LOVEpink said...

OMG i LOVE this! AND your old one lol i'm definitely going to be finding something similar for when i move :)

Laura said...

This is perfect!! I don't think you know how long I have been looking for a lipstick holder with a LID :) Thank you :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter