Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FOTD using "Strange Potion" Lipglass

.

I am usually sporting "natural"/neutral makeup looks everyday for work since it's super simple to do when you are pressed for time and because I am lazy M-F, haha. So I will try to incorporate some color this weekend (I apologize if the looks are starting to look the same as of late!). I wanted to do a look using MAC's "Strange Potion" lipglass from the Venomous Villains collections (I am just in love with this color! It's just so pretty on!) and my Urban Decay eyeliner in "Corrupt" (lower lashline) which is the perfect everyday eyeliner because it's soft and not harsh like black eyeliners and yet brings your peepers out.

Sorry no close-up eye shots due to my photopsia, I am trying to avoid aggravating it with the camera flash. :(


What I used:
[Face]
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
- Buff'd Mineral Cosmetics (customized shade)

[Cheeks]
- MAC "Emote" blush for contouring forehead and cheeks
- MAC "Springsheen" blush

[Eyes]
- MAC e/s in "Bisque" and "Orb" all over the lid
- UD e/s in "Naked" on crease
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Clinique Eyelash Primer
- Shiseido Lifting Mascara in Black
- UD eyeliner in "Corrupt" on lower lashline

[Lips]
- MAC lipglass in "Strange Potion" (LE)

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa, you look gorgeous there! I think you were one of the first people that got me into MAC.. and I think I know why.. that lip gloss looks gorgeous on you! I have ignored tons of MAC-related pictures but I am definitely in the risk of getting addicted to it again because of you :P

Miss Krimson said...

love the colour! your skin is flawless!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... VividFusionBlog ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VividFusion on Youtube
VividFusion on twitter

Vanessa said...

Thanks Nic! Haha yeah as much as I tell myself to venture out I just love their lipglasses, and this color is just so pretty!

Thanks Miss Krimson!

Sofia said...

Love the look...ur natural looks are still as gorgeous as ur other looks with lots of color :D

Jenn said...

Oh so pretty (both you and the lipglass)!! :D You remind me to start using it already! :D :D

I hope your eyes get well soon *hugs*

Unknown said...

I try to do quick 5 minute makeup looks for work but it doesn't seem to work since I'm always end up doing full face looks. Strange Potion lipglass looks so pretty on you! I have it and have not used it in awhile.

Mara said...

I have this lipgloss and I love it. I should have gotten a back up. :)

Roxy said...

i love neutral looks! and i just discovered my strange potion l/g too lol i love how opaque it is

charmed-chick said...

you look so pretty and i love the lipgloss :)

Kate said...

I was lucky enough to grab this too before it sold out, and although I love the colour, I'm not keen on the gloopy texture!
If you like Urban Decay check out my Book of Shadows III Giveaway!
Kat x

Cosmetic Wholesale said...

it looks totaly natural, we have to say korean makeups are quite well done theese days, by the way i adore your blog and spend here now like 4 houres on it, great work ! keep it up.
kiss
panwad

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter