Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Washington!

.

Christmas tree at my parent's house!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones!

I am enjoying Washington, albeit the cold weather, it's nice to be spending it with my sisters and my parents. I rarely get to see them as much as I want to, so I am loving every minute! I flew in yesterday and got upgraded to first class, the lady was so nice she's like "Merry Christmas", one word- amazing! More leg room and meals, can't get any better than that, I definitely want to upgrade more often haha.

One of the reasons I love going up to see my family is because my mom loves the holidays as much as I do, and she goes all out when it comes to decorating the house and all my white Christmas memories from childhood come flooding back. When I am here, it's home- nice and cozy, and filled with love. I honestly feel like a kid when I am at home, especially because both my sisters are still very young, it's fun being silly with them (and drive our parents crazy!).

Megan loved the HK stuff I got her and the Style Savvy DS game she's been wanting. I got my other sis the Stila Makeup Box Player so she can hook up her ipod and listen to music while getting ready, and her BF a wallet and a giftcard. I also put in some makeup brushes and some makeup sponges in her box. I got my dad a Sony Bloggie camera that my baby sis said he wanted and some fleece pajamas for the cold weather in Washington. I got my mom a couple velour suits since she lives in them and this straightener/curling iron she wanted, as well a few beauty items. My baby sis got us a few things, she was so cute because with my sister's gift as a prank, she actually took two things my other sis bought for herself and wrapped it and gave it to her but my sis was going crazy looking for it! LOL. It was hilarious.

I got everything I wanted- spending time with my sisters (and of course cute gifts!). We are planning to do some after Christmas shopping since we also got giftcards haha. 

Here are some pics I took last night and this morning:

Christmas lights outside their house
Christmas Dinner
Best part of Christmas morning is my dad making us breakfast :)
 Megan wore a red peacoat too when they picked me up from the airport, aww twins haha
Megan loved her HK slippers!
Dad and his light-up Lakers hat my sister got him
Lauren opening her gift
Mom got me a warm puffy jacket, Megan got me a locket ring and an HK pouch
My other sister surprised that the gift my baby sis gave her was the same item she was missing in the house and looking for, hilarious!
Hello Kitty Silly Bands I got Megan, so cute!

7 comments

donnarence said...

haha!! lol at you lil sis gift to lauren... your younger sis has grown na.. :D you have such a wonderful family.. merry christmas to you.. :D

AskMeWhats said...

Christmas well spent just like Filipinos! :) Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!

sssdawna said...

what a lovely Christmas : ) that is a funny prank!

Cat in Calico said...

Merry Christmas! Omg, my mom lives in velour suits, too. She used to try to get me to wear some, too, but I don't want the velvet look from head to toe! Your sister Lauren has gorgeous hair! Beautiful house, too.

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Washington the state, or DC? If you're in DC, hope you're not planning on coming home for a few days!

Christy said...

hi vanessa, merry christmas to you =) where in washington are you at? im from there too in seattle...not sure if you remember me cuz its been a long time. how long are you here?

Davina said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Your parents have a beautiful house!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter