Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, November 26, 2010

Orazyme Dry Mouth Mouthwash by Dr. Fresh

.

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 2 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Price: $9.99, 16 fl. oz. on drymouthrelief.com

PROS: Doesn't burn or sting, not drying like other mouthwashes, great for people who also have mouth sores as it's sensitive and gentle. I loved the 'mild mint' flavor because it was light and not too strong. Designed for those specifically with dry mouth and there is no mouth wash on the market targeted for those that suffer from dry mouth.

CONS: No measuring cup like traditional mouthwashes which isn't handy, I did not like the packaging either as it was leaking with the flip-top spout. Can only be bought online at www.drymouthrelief.com, and not in any retail stores.

Ingredient List: Purified Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Propanediol, Cellulose Gum, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Selectobac, Organic Flavor, Salzyme, Aloe Vera, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Phosphate.

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to try out Orazyme Dry Mouth Mouthwash by Dr. Fresh, and even though I do not suffer from dry mouth, it's also great at reducing plaque and inflammation, as well as being gentle and helping heal mouth sores. I bite my lip and inner cheek a lot out of habit, so on occasion I'll get a canker sore and if any of you had a canker sore, it's very painful and it's hard to brush your teeth normally let alone use a mouthwash that won't sting. Using this Orazyme mouthwash for the past week, I have noticed a significant different in comparison to my previous mouthwash, Crest's Pro-Health Multi Protection (alcohol-free).

What is dry mouth? Dry mouth is when saliva production decreases causing a dry, sticky feeling in the mouth, cracked lips, discomfort and difficulty swallowing or chewing. Saliva protects teeth from decay by neutralizing damaging acids and prevents infections by shielding mouth tissue and bacterial growth. 

What causes dry mouth? In addition to old age, dry mouth can be caused by radiation and chemotherapy, anti-histamines, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, certain medications, pregnancy, sleep apnea, and kidney disease.

How does it help dry mouth? Orazyme contains 7 natural oral enzymes with moisturizing agents taht mimic the role of saliva. It is also alcohol and sugar-free. It has Xylitol and MIM Salzyme technology to help support the mouth's immune functions.

Using many mouthwashes from stores, I never noticed how strong and drying they are until I tried Orazyme. Even the ones that are alcohol-free, spearmint (less 'spicy' than 'winter fresh for example), and claim not to sting- do. I still found those to be really strong to the point where I couldn't even last swishing it around in my mouth longer than 30 seconds because it felt like my mouth was numbing. On top of that, they would cause so much pain if I had a canker sore.

Overall: After using Orazyme's Dry Mouth Mouthwash, I was highly satisfied because my mouth still felt nicely 'moisturized' and it was a nice light mint flavor so I was able to swish it around in my mouth for even close to a minute! I definitely noticed a difference. The only thing I wish it had was better packaging, and perhaps a nice measuring cup to use. I would definitely re-purchase.

*Disclaimer*- All product reviews, personal views, and honest opinions on this site are solely that of my own and I am not endorsed, affiliated, or paid for any product review unless otherwise specified.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter