Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, November 22, 2010

FOTD: Warm Holiday Look

.

Here is a look I did yesterday using golds and browns, such as MAC's "Blonde's Gold" pigment. I busted out my MAC "Painterly" paint pot which I haven't used in awhile as well. I brightened the eyes a bit by using UD e/s in "Baked" on the lower lash line. I thought i'd put a twist on a traditional holiday look by adding a little pop of color with a bright pink lip instead of a red lip. I think I like how warm it came out, definitely gives a nice glow and the bright lip makes you stand out!


What I used:
[Face]
- MAC Pro LongWear Foundation in NC35

[Eyes]
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
- MAC "Painterly" on lid as a primer and to neutralize natural lid color
- MAC "Blonde's Gold" pigment on the lid
- Urban Decay's Naked Palette e/s: Buck, Smog, Darkhorse, Hustle mixed together and applied on the outer-V and contour. Wash of "Toasted" used to blend the colors together and give it that nice metallic shine.
- MAC e/s in "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Clinique Lash Primer
- Shiseido Lifting Mascara in Black
- MAC Technakohl e/l in "Graphblack" on waterline
- Urban Decay e/l in "Baked" on lower lash line

[Cheeks]
- Contoured with MAC "Emote" blush (as well as on the temples)
- Mix of MAC blush in "Coygirl" and "Springsheen" on apples of cheeks

[Lips]
- MAC "Petals & Peacocks" lipstick (LE)
- MAC lipglass in "Magnetique"

I also got two pairs of shoes on sale, they are normally over $50 each, and I got them both for around $60 with tax and shipping! I love how comfy they are!

16 comments

kali said...

Love the look! And love the new header pic -you look so cute! =)

Unknown said...

hi nessa :) I just noticed that you are back and I am so happy! I love your blog and it truly inspired me to start with makeup! Thankyou for posting! xo

Miss Krimson said...

:O love those shoes!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VividFusion on Youtube
VividFusion on twitter

charmed-chick said...

beautiful picture my daughter has pastry trainers too she loves them :)

Alina Rose said...

You look great in this makeup! It realy matches to your eyes color!
You are so beautifull!
xxx
kisses from Poland,
and you are welcome on my blog

brunette's heart
http://brunettesheart.blogspot.com/

sssdawna said...

i LOVE those baby phats! i always thought the pastry shoes were a little over the top for my taste. outfit posts, please! ; )

my fave part of this look is your lips. the pink is so pretty

Silva said...

I like your look, it's so pretty!

MakeupByRenRen said...

gorgeous look! i love those sneakers too...oh yah, and miss u too!

Kalmo said...

Pretty FOTD< I love the lippie. Your shoes are so cute, I haven't worn sneakers, outside of running, in years... should get back into it. ^^

Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty Look! The pink lip really makes the neutral eyes pop! Those pastry shoes are cute as well!

Mara said...

I love this look. It's totally ME and I would wear it. :)

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

You look gorgeous! And I love those shoes <3

Ahleessa said...

I love this look!... hehe~ Me and my browns. :)

kim sanders said...

It's very pretty. I'm also a make up artist at times and I appreciate the look. Well said web review.

Miss Yaya said...

i love everything thats going on on the cheeks!

for the love of beauty by lara said...

omg omg

LOVE the lip colour!!!

beautiful as always :)

+ the shoes are fab! :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter