Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Prod. Review: Sonia Kushuk Retractable Brush

.

 
Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: $9.99 at Target
Similar items: Foundation and Powder Brush also from Sonia
Would I buy again? Yes

I was looking for a small retractable brush to keep in my makeup bag (since I have no idea where my other one went!). I like using a brush for touch ups as oppose to a powder puff when applying my MAC Sheer Powder to combat shinyness because powder puffs tend to hold a lot of bacteria (such as the sweat and dirt from your face).

I went to Target and saw this retractable blush brush from Sonia Kushuk. She has another one that's a foundation brush and powder brush in one (one on each end) for $14.99, but I just wanted something simple so ended up getting this one. Even though it's a blush brush, it's a perfect size for the touch ups I wanted to achieve. The bristles are made of natural hair and feel really soft to the touch. It retracts easily and pretty nifty for travel. It's almost the size of my hand, just so you can get an idea of how big it is.

7 comments

*~kAy~* said...

:h:
I'll have to check it out! :)

The Beauty Junkee said...

great find!

and i miss your posts too! :) welcome back!

Arezu said...

I've always wanted to try Sonia Kashuk brushes, but too bad we don't carry the brand here in Canada :(

Have you tried the EcoTools retractable kabuki brush? If you're ever looking or another retractable brush I'd highly recommend that one!

Kalmo said...

Great review Vanessa. I'm so glad you're back to blogging! You're were the first beauty blogger I ever came across and inspired me to get so many products in the past like Everyday Minerals. :) I love SK brushes for the quality and price as well.

나니 said...

Ohh, it looks like it'd be good for bronzer and maybe highlighter! : D

Ahh yes! I think the Korean culture is SUPER interesting! It definitely is super exciting and I can't WAIT to begin university studies next year! -parties- I'm so so soooo excited!

안녕히계세요~

Unknown said...

Wow, it is tiny! I saw it at Target but got the EcoTools retractable kabuki brush instead. I love how soft the hair of the EcoTools brushes are.

Dhini said...

Unfortunatelly can not found hier in Holland

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter