Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sephora Haul

.


I love getting packages, I swear it's like a mini Christmas for me except I know what's in the box, LOL. The fiance thinks whenever there's a package it's a gift from me to him, yeah right buddy! Haha. This is gonna be a short post just because it's already minight and I gotta get some sleep, but I bought a few things when Sephora had their Friends & Family sale and can't wait to do a review on them! Don't worry I will elaborate on each item soon, I just want a chance to test them out a bit so I can do a review, so there will be more pics and info to come! Hope you ladies are having a happy hump day!

- Clinique Lash Builder
- Shiseido Lasting Lifting Mascara
- Sephora Makeup Brush Shampoo
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

5 comments

Kalmo said...

Great haul Vanessa! :)

Tammy said...

I recently bought that Sephora brush cleaner and I found it to be so disappointing, it did nothing for my face brushes & made a slight difference on my eye brushes.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the primer & mascara.

Unknown said...

OO I love buying from Sephora too but my cousin no longer staying in the States.. But Sephora will open in Malaysia soooon..... Hope is reasonably price.

LipGlossGossip said...

Great haul! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa!

You don't know me, but I just wanted to leave you a quick comment.

I've been reading your blog for the longest time (first makeup blog I ever read) and you were the person that really got me into makeup! I loved your makeup reviews and your swatches were always wonderful. I'm now into polishes but I still remember you showed off a blue China Glaze once.

I just wanted to tell you how excited I was when I saw that you were back to blogging and that I missed your blog a lot!

That being said, I understand the reasons you gave for staying away from the blog-world for a while (it's the same reason I deleted my youtube makeup tutorials)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be reading your blog like before!

Oh and I love the invitations!

Have a great day, hope I didn't freak you out.

Kisses and hugs!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter