Here is a look I did yesterday using golds and browns, such as MAC's "Blonde's Gold" pigment. I busted out my MAC "Painterly" paint pot which I haven't used in awhile as well. I brightened the eyes a bit by using UD e/s in "Baked" on the lower lash line. I thought i'd put a twist on a traditional holiday look by adding a little pop of color with a bright pink lip instead of a red lip. I think I like how warm it came out, definitely gives a nice glow and the bright lip makes you stand out!
What I used:
- MAC Pro LongWear Foundation in NC35
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
- MAC "Painterly" on lid as a primer and to neutralize natural lid color
- MAC "Blonde's Gold" pigment on the lid
- Urban Decay's Naked Palette e/s: Buck, Smog, Darkhorse, Hustle mixed together and applied on the outer-V and contour. Wash of "Toasted" used to blend the colors together and give it that nice metallic shine.
- MAC e/s in "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Clinique Lash Primer
- Shiseido Lifting Mascara in Black
- MAC Technakohl e/l in "Graphblack" on waterline
- Urban Decay e/l in "Baked" on lower lash line
- Contoured with MAC "Emote" blush (as well as on the temples)
- Mix of MAC blush in "Coygirl" and "Springsheen" on apples of cheeks
- MAC "Petals & Peacocks" lipstick (LE)
- MAC lipglass in "Magnetique"
I also got two pairs of shoes on sale, they are normally over $50 each, and I got them both for around $60 with tax and shipping! I love how comfy they are!