Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, June 13, 2008

FOTD: Cool Heat's "Gulf Stream", "Warming Trend", and "Deep Truth"

.

I haven't done a FOTD for awhile...i've been so lazy to put makeup on since I have been busy dabbling in other things, so I finally had a chance to do a quick look using a couple of the eyeshadows from the Cool Heat collection. It was much more vibrant in person, but the flash washed it out a bit.

I also used the Fyrinnae foundation, "Sunstone" in Matte finish which I like a lot better than the Super Power one, Joppa minerals has a nice finish but comes out a little too tan as well as being a little too thick, so I am gonna try applying it with the 187 stippling brush instead of the 180 because the 180 is so dense I think it's packing it on rather than allowing me to build my desired coverage. I already ordered the full-size Fyrinnae Foundation in "Sunstone", I LOVE the coverage and it matches me pretty well considering I didn't mix it with anything...

Don't mind the eyebrows, I haven't played with my Anastasia stuff yet! :)







Face:
- Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer
- Monistat Primer
- Fyrinnae Regular Mineral Foundation in "Sunstone" (Matte)

Cheeks:
- MAC Blush in "Flirt & Tease"

Eyes:
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer #8
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid as base
- MAC e/s in "Warming Trend" all over the lid
- MAC e/s in "Gulf Stream" on contour
- MAC e/s in "Deep Truth" on Outer-V
- Milani e/s in "Blue Ice" on the middle of the lid
- Styli-style eye pencil in "Venice" on lower lashline
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in "Black"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in "Blackest Black"

Lips:
- MAC Slimshine in "Pleasing"

10 comments

iamgrape1119 said...

You look GORGEOUS as always! I really love blues on you because it makes your eyes POP! Also, did you get a haircut? Your bangs looks shorter.

Digital Angel said...

They are so pretty on you. I love love Metalic blueish color !

josephine siu said...

Pretty! I'm so excited to go pick up some Cool Heat stuff this weekend.

COCOVJAYJAY said...

ooo very nice, there's liek a kabillion colours. Loving the attention to detail.. it's art man!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

very pretty!

suzie wuzie said...

so pretty!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Very pretty as always sis :)

ilurvemakeup said...

Beautiful as always :)

HEART KRiSTEL said...

OHHHH I LOVE THIS LOOK! BTW, DID YOU DO SOMETHING NEW TO YOUR HAIR? YOU LOOK GORGEOUS ;]

AskMeWhats said...

aww..i think someone is sporting a new do......i meant..new bangs! LOL you look cute with bangs! and imagine? that's like only half of your forehead! LOL I wanna see your whole face with bangs!!! awww

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter