Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, June 16, 2008

Silk Naturals Kiss Bliss Demi Glosses, Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer, & Flirt! Bronzer

.



I finally got my Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer (Version 2) from Jen from Camellia-Rose.com. If you are new to reading my blog, you can read my product review on her primer, it's a really good primer and smells so nice. I know some of you might ask what the difference is between this primer and the Monistat primer, personally they both work the same, but obvious differences are that the Camellia-Rose primer is all natural and smells heavenly. It's more creamier than the Monistat primer, but they both have "Dimethicone" which a common polymer among makeup primers including Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. She also sent me a sample of her "Bye Bye Zit" which I have yet to try!



I have an obsession with lippies, that my collection is growing non-stop, but I can't help it! With the Silk Naturals Kiss Bliss Demi Glosses, it's hard NOT to buy these! They come on like a dream, so smooth and moisturizing, and giving your luscious lips pigmented color. If any of you have tried the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers, it's almost the same in terms of texture and the way it feels. My favorite color is "Divine", it's such a nice nude lippie!

I bought "Capricious" (which is supposedly a dupe of MAC's "Utterly Frivolous"), "Grace", a nice rosy pink, and "Divine" a nude lippie with a touch of pink.



These lip swatches were made with NO BASE, just straight on my natural lips:






I had a coupon for Kohl's, so I took a gander to see what they have since Kohl's ALWAYS has good sales, and ended up getting Flirt! Cosmetics Bronzing Powder in "Golden Minx", which makes a great contour powder as well as giving that subtle summer glow. I love it because it has little shimmer, and I mean VERY little shimmer which I like because sometimes blushes or powders that have shimmer can be too overpowering and make you look shiny, but this had the perfect amount of shimmer.



Closed:


Pull open:


8 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

thank you for the lippie swatches. i LOVE SN's lippies, don't you?! :D i was lemming grace and divine and i think your swatches have helped me alot! now i know FOR SURE that i want those too. the funny thing is that my mom's name is grace, and both of our middle names are divina... which is where divine comes from. LOL. i guess these lippies were meant to be for me. LOL. kidding. :)

AskMeWhats said...

Capricious looks super sexy!!! i love it!!!

Essy said...

I looooove the Flirt bronzers! I bought the other ones though, Foxy Bronze I think.. so pretty :) enjoy your haul!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

omg the glosses look gorgeous on you! argh too late for me to order, it would take ages to order n arrive lol.

the bronzer looks really sleek!

Gonna check out Camellia-Rose.com ^^

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow...those lippies came out beautiful! i thought it would be more sheer cuz it looked like a chapstick but they kinda look like slimshines on. too bad i dont have a kohls near me :( I'd definitely check it out :)

great purchases!

Specialkalle said...

Hi Vanessa, you've been tagged! Please click here for the rules:
http://facecandy.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-youre-it.html

Tracy Roa said...

i never really liked kohl's, but i haven't even checked out any of the cosmetics there. haha. i probably should. i love silk naturals lippies! i have their lip gloss in birthday suit and lipstick in bliss. i really want to try out their demi glosses. they look great!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I love the primer too. I just got mine in the other day. Nice swatches also. I remember Kohl's always having great deals! You can say that is another store I had to sacrifice... Hah.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter