Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jackie's Baby Shower

.



On Saturday the BF and I were invited by the wonderful JRose (Jackie) to her baby shower to celebrate her baby Ethan who will soon make his entrance into this world! It was nice seeing Jackie's good friend CeeJae again and Anne was also there with her friend Ian, and it was also nice to finally meet fellow beauty bloggers Christiana and Imee; these gals are so awesome and so down to earth, now that I know that Christiana is practically neighbors with my BF, we can probably hang out more with her and her man. The boys were cool too, we were just laughing about the most random stuff, I wanted Christiana to sing, but her BF said after she has a few drinks, lol so I kept a mental note of that for next time, HAHA.

Jackie is the most cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! Her baby bump just makes you go "awwww!" LOL. The cake was SOOOO good, it has whip cream and fresh strawberries inside, we kept going back for more! And Jackie has such a gorgeous view from her backyard!

Anyway, here are some pics!



Anne and Ian


Anne working out while she is holding a slice of cake! LOL, now THAT is talent...and ironic! HAHA


Cutting the cake...


In Jackie's backyard...


"Jon, take 2 big steps forward..."




Opening gifts...






Carol and Imee


I am the shortest one. :)




28 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

it was definitely awesome finally meeting you too! =D we SHOULD hang out since we now know your mr. man lives round here. ;) haha. :D btw you got some REALLY good pictures of jackie's baby shower! =D

Unknown said...

aww how fun. I love baby showers. all you gals looked gorgeous. (:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful backyard! Is this near the 60 freeway by any chance? That field looks familiar LOL

AskMeWhats said...

awww that's a wonderful party and great to meet beauty bloggers/friends :) Jackie looks so pretty, if I go pregnant, I want to be pretty as her :) your photo caption is too funny! :)

Jaclyn Rose said...

oh man u have good pics too! i want i want. can you email them to me jaclynrose@teamlegion.net

And thank you and Jon for coming! I really appreciate it. Next time we see each other, the baby will probably already be out. can't wait for you to meet him. =)

Sofia said...

u all look like u had lots of fun..

mayaari said...

aww, great pics :)

Iyah Love said...

Oh this is what Ainstein mean when she asked me if I'm going to Jackie's baby shower. lol. I thought she made a mistake and had the text message wrong sent. lol. I am a newbie *well not that new* and didn't know her yet. eheehee! wish to meet you all soon :D

Stephanie said...

aww what a cute momma right there!!

Jerah197 said...

lovely pics!!

madison817 said...

aww cute pictures!

♥Leigh♥ said...

Awwwww..you guys look really gorgeous! =) and the mom-2-be is glowing! really cute.Ü

mszcheysser said...

She is a one beautiful soon-to-be mama! :)

Aww! You guys looked like you're had fun! I want some of that cake, lol.

Katrina said...

cute pictures. haha and i love the captions esp with anne working out and the 3 on jackie's backyard. she has the pregnancy glow! i didn't look like that when i was preggo. everything was swollen. i guess when your preggo wit a boy u get more beautiful :) and yes you are indeed the shortest of em all. hehe..

FuN and MakeUp said...

wow thats jackies background? soOoo huge!!!! u gurls look sooOoo gorgeous!! and yUmmie cakeeee.. i want some now =D

Tammy said...

I really want some cake now!!!! LOL...Jaclyn is a beautiful momma!

GiGi said...

Congrats to the mamma to be. The cake looks sooo yummy!

~Mel said...

awww.. how cute!!! a beauty blogger baby shower get together! now that's the best ever!! hehe. =)

KillaCamilla said...

I LOVE BABY SHOWERS! you look like you had fun..that cake looks and sounds sooo delish! was that really Jackie's pool? its huge!

I hope you rubbed her belly for good luck :)

Sonya said...

Wow Jackie is huge! She definitely has the pregnancy glow to her though. That's so beautiful....

You guys looked like you had an awesome time. That cake looks scrumptous :)

Anonymous said...

awwww. how cute im also preggo and i cant wait to have my babyshower my theme is brown and blue..yah look fab

sanniet said...

Awww how cute!!! All you girls look awesome!!! <3 That looked like so much fun =D and wow Jackie's backyard does look amazing!!

Sophie said...

Great pictures! That cake looks awesome :)

Miss Yaya said...

i'm loving all the pics :)

divinexjanice said...

That cake sounds freakin good! Jon looks like he had fun. =P Awww I miss Anne, she hasnt bloged as much. =T I was looking at the old Dazzleglasses to see which are LE, I saw a comment you left on Temptalia, your picture makes you look so younggggg (like teenager!).
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmetics-dazzleglass-sneak-peek-part-2

Ethereal Prey said...

wow! jackie has a HUGE backyard! wow looks like cake was awesome!

MesmerEYEZing said...

I must say that I am jealous of the fact that someone was rocking shorts that day while I was in NY with my wool jacket and scarf :( You guys ALL looked cute. Good Luck to the new mom.

Shen said...

wow! looks so much fun and i love jackie's place.. looks so serene. :) you all look so fabuloza! :) I'm so happy for jackie! baby showers are the best part in my opinion in getting preggers. :) lol!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter