Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Price: $3-$5 at drugstores, Target, Walmart
Would I buy again? Yes
What it does (from their website): Gentle yet effective deep cleansing action removes hidden dirt and make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara. Its special blend of ingredients softens as it cleanses in one simple step so your skin feels smooth and radiantly clean & never tight or dry.
Ingredient list and additional information can be found here: Pond's Cold Cream.
Directions: Smooth generously on the skin with the fingertips. Gently remove with a tissue, cotton or a damp washcloth for a truly deep cleanse. Even the most stubborn make-up is lifted away while essential oils and emollients replace moisture, leaving skin soft, smooth and supple. For extra freshness, rinse off with warm water.
Ideal for those with dry skin as well.
- Does a really great job at removing makeup, even hard to remove (waterproof) makeup such as eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, etc.
- Makes removing fake eyelashes easy by taking a q-tip with a lil of this cream and rubbing it along the lash line and gently peeling off the eyelash.
- Smells great and is very moisturizing, it's a thick cream, little goes a long way!
- A lot of product for your money, will last a very long time, and very affordable.
- Does not burn the eyes and very safe for the eye area.
- Isn't oily or greasy, does not leave a greasy residue after you wipe it off.
- No need to rinse afterward.
- Kinda too big for travel.
- Not too fond of the fact that it's in a tub, simply because I don't like double dipping, and if your hands are dirty if you are in the middle of removing your makeup, you risk contaminating the jar and getting all the cream dirty. I wish it was in a form of some pump bottle, but I think it's because the cream is just too thick for it to be in a bottle.
Overall: I liked this cream, it is definitely my go-to makeup remover when I go swatch crazy and need something to remove stubborn makeup off my hands. I also like using it all over my face at nighttime and wiping the makeup off with a nice hot towel, makes me feel so clean and refreshed, and no need to rinse afterwards as it does not leave an oily residue. It smells great and I also love how it was safe for the eyes and didn't burn my eyes upon use and left my skin soft and smooth. And there is so much product for your buck! I would definitely buy this again.
Random swatches of makeup....
Should see the makeup and dirt lifting...
Below is a video review of the Pond's Cold Cream, I apologize in advance- I was nervous!