We did a Secret Santa thing at work which was fun, I got a Sephora gift card which I used to get the Hello Kitty Brush Set from the beauty insider private event on the Sephora website this morning, it's so cute! I love how the head comes off to reveal the brushes, MUCH better than th HK brush holder I bought from MAC's collection a couple years ago.
Anyway, I must finish up my Christmas shopping (my mom is so hard to shop for!), hope you all are having a great weekend!
Dress from Forever 21
What I used:
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro LongWear foundation in NC35
- Korres Blush in Peach (#18)
- MAC Greasepaint stick in "Slick Black" as eyeshadow base
- MAC "Black Ore" pigment on lower half of the lid
- Milani e/s in "Storm" on outer-v and a contour
- MAC e/s in "Vex" as highlight
- Revlon Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
- Ardell lashes #106
- UD eyeliner in "Rockstar" on lower lashline
- HK lipstick (from MAC) in "Fashion Mews"
- NARS "Turkish Delight" lipgloss"
|Dinner: Beef tenderloin with sourdough onion rings|
|Even HK is ready for the holidays!|