I was tagged by: FaceCandy!
* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing ten years ago? I was 16 years old, in the 10th grade and took all AP classes (I am a nerd). I took an extra class at Santa Monica College for the extra college unit credits. I went to Hawaii for my second time that year, but first time with my second older sister Lauren, and my mom was pregnant with my younger sister Megan.
What are five things on your to-do list today?
1. Clean my room, especially my dirty, messy, makeup station.
2. Return a few items I bought that ended up not matching the outfit I had…
3. Paint on canvas with the new acrylic paints I just bought (I love art)
4. Finally get around to doing an eyebrow tutorial video as well as other requested videos I have been slacking on….
5. Call my sister and congratulate her on her graduation…..then be mean to her like I always am. j/k.
Snacks you enjoy? Chocolate Pocky, Chocolate Chex Mix, Doritos Cool Ranch, Famous Amos and Oreo Cookies, ANY sour candy, gummy bears and worms, Pinkberry, Chocolate Croissant, pretty much anything with chocolate…LOL.
Places you’ve lived? Toronto, Canada (as well as Pickering, Scarborough, Missasauga) and good ‘ol Los Angeles, CA.
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Donate to some of my favorite charities including breast cancer research (in memory of my great grandma), to schools, so that kids can have the proper tools to learn; such as better books that aren’t falling apart (I had crappy looking books in school), more computers, PE equipment, etc.
2. Get more homeless shelters setup, there are so many homeless people here in LA, sleeping under dirty, wet and cold freeway overpasses or bus stops…just want a place where they can at least have some decent sleep.
3. Buy a nice comfy house that has one room for all my makeup, a dressing room that has a huge wall that’s a mirror that’s similar to the closet in “Clueless” where the computer picks and matches your outfit, LOL that would be awesome! Then I would have a separate section for my shoes, hats, accessories, just a huge room that looks like a store!
4. Give my parents and grandparents a few million so that they don’t have to work anymore and can just now enjoy life, get my sister a car, get the youngest sister a little something (since she is the baby she feels that she too, should get a gift, LOL).
5. Travel around the world, check out the dead sea (I always thought that was fascinating), see Stonehedge, the Eiffel Tower, go to Australia and actually see a Kangaroo! LOL, go to Japan and enjoy the night life and technology, see what the Bermuda Triangle is really all about….there are just so many places I wanna visit!
People you want to know more about?
I think everyone has done this…so pretty much whoever has NOT done it…
Thursday, June 19, 2008
I was tagged by: FaceCandy!