I've been doing a lot of neutral looks lately since it's easy to do and work-friendly. I decided to dust off my MAC "Show Orchid" lipstick and "Magnetique" lipglass from last year's pink lipglass holiday set (which will be available in full-size tomorrow in the "A Rose Romance" collection).
What I used:
- Sustainable Youth Elasticity Moisturizer
- MAC Prep + Prime Base (Primer)
- MAC Line Filler
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- Sonia Kushuk Loose Powder
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation in "Chamois" and "Almond"
- MAC "Dollymix" blush
- MAC MSF in "Petticoat"
- Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in "Medium Ash"
- Smashbox Eye Primer (will do a review soon!)
- MAC "Orb" eyeshadow all over the lid
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in "Blackest Black" (will do a review soon)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in "Blackest Black" (will do a review soon)
- Urban Decay eyeliner in "Zero"
- MAC "Show Orchid" lipstick
- MAC "Magnetique" lipglass
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Posted by Vanessa at 3:00 AM .