I got a few outfits from Charlotte Russe when I was in Vegas, and I also got a few outfits from Forever21 (online), and since many of you have asked for more fashion related posts, I figured id post some of my haul. Forever21 had a sale on this long black sleeveless cardigan for only $5.99! And I LOVE IT! That was probably the best bargain ever! I got a turquoise ruffle dress from Forever21 also, I used an old H&M belt I had to dress it up a bit. The short/tube top set (they are attached together like one whole piece) I got at Charlotte-Russe which also comes with a faux alligator skin belt. It's a bit too revealing for my taste (as in too much skin at one time) since I don't usually wear shorts (because I desperately need a tan LOL), so I most likely would wear it with a cardigan or the vest like shown below to tone it down, but it's super cute.
It's wrinkly because it was packaged tight when it was delivered to me. :(
The black sleeveless cardigan I got for only $5.99! over a solid heather gray shirt and some leggings:
Jumper from Charlotte-Russe:
Here is a look with the "Classic Dame" mattene lipstick I got at the CCO, the look below this I used "Full on Lust" lipglass. The eye makeup is the same for BOTH looks, since I was just messing with the lippies. :)
What I used:
- Givenchy Matte Primer
- MAC NC30 Concealer
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation in Chamois & Almond
- MAC Pro Setting Powder
- MAC "Emote" blush for contouring
- MAC Mineral Blush in "Nuance"
- MAC "Refined" MSF (from Sugarsweet collection)
- Anastasia Brow Whiz Eye Pencil in "Medium Ash"
- MAC Shadestick in "Lemon Chiffon" on lid
- MAC "Goldmine" e/s on lid
- Milani "Java Bean", MAC e/s in "Mulch" & Milani "Chocolate" blended together on outer-V and contour
- MAC "Shale" e/s on contour
- MAC "Ricepaper" as highlight on brow bone
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
- Ardell #120 Demi Wispy Eyelashes
- Urban Decay e/l in "Zero" smudged on lower lashline
- (For look #1), "Classic Dame" mattene lipstick
- (For look #2), "MAC "Beurre" cremestick lipliner, MAC "Snob" lipstick, and "Full on Lust" lipglass
Wednesday, April 8, 2009