Here is a quick look I did real quick as a request from a reader who was looking for a white and silver look, I used MAC e/s in "Gesso" in the inner corners, "Silverthorn" e/s from A Rose Romance collection, and a bit of NYX "Black" eyeshadow to make it more dramatic for an evening look. I also used "Blush of Youth" beauty powder on the cheeks. I am also being brave and decided to test out MAC's Studio Tech Foundation (the compact), it's a cream based foundation (not overly creamy), and so far so good (no breakouts *knocks on wood*). I will let you know ladies know how I like it hopefully by the end of this week...I have so many posts to write and I am trying to find time to do it all!
I first applied a primer (Smashbox Eye Primer), then applied "Gesso" on the inner corner of my lids first with a sponge tip applicator; I then applied "Silverthorn" e/s with the other side of the applicator, then applied NYX "Black" with a bit of MAC e/s in "Knight Divine" using a small eyeshadow brush I got from Wal-Mart, on the outer-V then blended on the contour(crease) of the eye. Then applied highlight color and blended all the colors. Re-apply "Gesso" if you accidentally blended too much and it looks a bit faded.
Anyway here is what I used:
- MAC Skin Base Face Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC35
- MAC A Rose Romance "Blush of Youth" beauty powder
- MAC MSF in "Petticoat" on the apples of the cheeks for a little shimmer
- Smashbox Eye Primer
- MAC e/s in "Gesso" on the inner corner of the lid
- MAC e/s in "Silverthorn" on the middle of the lid
- NYX e/s in "Black" with a bit of MAC e/s in "Knight Divine" on outer-V and contour
- MAC "Shroom" e/s as highlight
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
- L'Oreal XXL Mascara in Blackest Black
- Urban Decay "Zero" on lower lashline
- MAC "Snob" lipstick
- MAC "Steal My Heart" lipglass (LE)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Posted by Vanessa at 12:11 AM .