Friday, November 26, 2010
Posted by Vanessa at 3:35 PM .
Since Thanksgiving colors consist of warm orange and brown, I thought id do a look with those colors. I haven't been faithfully using my MAC pigments, so I am trying to incorporate them more in future looks. I brought out MAC Pigment in "Mega Rich" which was the perfect toasty orange for this look. I love how vibrant it is too. I used MAC's mixing medium to apply it on my eyelid. I also used two of my Starflash Eyeshadows , "Go" and "Glamour Check". On the lips I used Rimmel "Spotlight Beige" lipstick which is a nice soft coral/orange color, definitely complements neutral looks. Stephie did a post and video HERE of this lipstick.
Tutorial down below!
What I used:
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC Blush Powder in "Emote" to contour
- MAC Blush in "Sunbasque" on apples of cheeks
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly" all over lid
- MAC "Mega Rich" pigment applied on lower half of lid with mixing medium
- MAC Starflash e/s in "Go" on outer-V and crease
- MAC Starflash e/s in "Glamour Check" in crease to add depth and a bit on the outer-V
- MAC e/s in "Ricepaper" to highlight on brow bone
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Clinique Lash Primer
- Shiseido Lifting Mascara
- MAC Technakohl in "Graphblack" on waterline
- Urban Decay eyeliner in "Bourbon" on lower lashline
- Rimmel lipstick in "Spotlight Beige"