Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, May 21, 2007

Beauty tools: Eyebrow razor

.

I tried this eyebrow shaper from Target for $7. I think the brand is called "TRIM", I was skeptical at first, but thought id try it out since it also had a cute carrying case; and I honestly fell in love with it!

It's a lot faster than plucking, and less painful than wax, threading, or shaving (the plastic ones with the blades). And what I liked about it, was that it feels like a pen, so it gives you more control in shaping your eyebrows and it's so quick and easy. Even comes with a cap! (It's battery operated by ONE AAA battery). It's also good for shaving mustaches of jealous girls. ;)





2 comments

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you. I'm sure just like everyone else we all have our busy schedule and I really appreciate someone like you who gives a bit of their time. This is really a lot of help for us girls, especially with me. I love makeup and fixing myself up, but i'm totally lost on what stuff to use and how to use them. Hopefully, you keep this up.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I'm going to have to go out and buy me one of those! I just got done plucking my eyebrows yesterday and I HATE doing them (so painful and time consuming)....but they must be done! I just think unkept eyebrows can ruin a beautiful face.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter