Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, May 21, 2007

Patchy, itchy dry spots?

.

If you have dry patchy spots on your face (or anywhere on your body), use a couple dabs of Vaseline and apply directly on the dry spot right before you go to bed, and when you wake up, you'll be surprised how soft, smooth, and supple your skin is!

Dry spots occur if you wash your face or brush your teeth and don't dry your face completely, causing the water to remain on your skin and drying it out. It can also occur when you are sick and blow your nose too much (that's why your nose get red and starts to hurt). Also, if you have dry lips and have that lip skin on there, apply vaseline and brush your lips with your toothbrush to get rid of that extra peeling skin, then reapply Vaseline to heal your lips.

DO NOT use lotion, as lotions tend to have a watery base, or a really oily base. That's why when you have dry hands and you put lotion on, have you ever noticed in 5 minutes it's dry again? Those are water based lotions (like Bath & Body works), they have great smelling lotions, but they dry so fast, and you end up using the whole bottle in one hour since you keep having to re-apply. Oil based lotions tend to be really greasy, and if you put that on your face you will get pimples, and with the water based, you make your dry spot drier.

So Vaseline is the way to go!

1 comment

Hanid said...

Hi Vanessa,
I need some help. My skin is dry , I have large pores ( I hate large pores) I have 48 years).I want to do peeling in house (MD Forte or Biomedic) but I have afraid my skin to be more dry. What do you think??
Thank you
Hanid

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter