Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Testimonials

.

I have honestly received A LOT of positive feedback from this blog, and I am really happy to hear that you all enjoy reading my entries and can learn a few things and try them out yourselves. I wanted to do something like this for a long time because I too, love makeup, but had trouble getting reviews on products I was interested in, or saw a lot of great looks on people, but never knew how to achieve it, or some wouldn't say because it was a "beauty secret". I would get so flustered spending lots of money and having products not work for me, and then- not being able to return some of them was even more annoying.

But this blog is MORE than just makeup, it's to make you gals feel good about yourselves and achieve confidence that you are beautiful no matter what. I am in no way condoning that OUTSIDE looks overcomes who you are on the INSIDE. I think there are a lot of people who may be HOT on the outside, but when you get to know them you'll see that their personality is a bit shallow, yet you look at average looking people, and they have a heart of gold. I want the outside, to match the inside. And everyone has potential to be something great. Again, these are just tips and how-to's, what works for me may not work for you and vice versa, so if you tried something that i've mentioned, and don't like it- don't be mad please! haha. But if YOU DO like something you are currently using, please share it with me so that I can post it on here.

Anyways, I received this WONDERFUL comment from such a great person who sounds like she has such an amazing heart:

I just wanted to say thank you. I'm sure just like everyone else we all have our busy schedule and I really appreciate someone like you who gives a bit of their time. This is really a lot of help for us girls, especially with me. I love makeup and fixing myself up, but i'm totally lost on what stuff to use and how to use them. Hopefully, you keep this up.

To whoever you are, thank you for your kind words, it's people like you, who are such an inspiration to me and others. Us gals can relate how busy our lives can be, and how we rush to get to school and work, with little time to get ready and look glam. I am hoping that I can help other gals who are in the same situation who kind of don't know where to start and what products might be good for them.

So keep on reading! My next posts will be another eyeshadow visual and makeup cases/boxes!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter