Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Where can I get cheap makeup brushes?

.

Hi Vanessa,

I read your makeup blog and I have a question regarding brushes. Where can I find good brushes that won't cost me a fortune? Thanks!

A: I absolutely LOVE Sonia Kushuk's makeup brushes (I currently own the roll away bag set). You can find them at Target and she sells sets of brushes for only $20...and that's how much ONE MAC brush costs! I also like the brushes they have at Wal-Mart, they have an awesome, long-lasting FOUNDATION BRUSH (see profile photo with it in my mouth hehe). Or I also like these Elf brushes which are SUPER cheap, like each brush is only $1.00! And don't forget to clean your brushes!

Here are some links and pics:



Here is the link for that one on the target website: CLICK HERE

Foundation brush from Wal-Mart (brand new still in the case haha), ($2.99)



ELF Brushes:

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/depts.asp?dept_id=1079

2 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i actually have one of sonia kashuk's brushes, the angled one. i didn't know she had such a great priced set though! thanks, i think i'll be buying her set. haha. :]

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Sonia Kushuk's Cheap Makeup Brushes.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter