Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where can I get NYX eyeshadows?

.



I love the NYX product line! If you do not have this in your state, you can order them online here on their website:

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

Or here: http://www.cherryculture.com/nyx

They have single eyeshadows (see above), as well as trio eyeshadows ($5.60 on cherryculture.com):



If you want to go for a silky, metallic finish, you can try the CHROME series ($5):



For PEARL loose powdered eyeshadow ($7):



Glitter eyeliner to sparkle ($4):



Or even a glitter palette ($7):

3 comments

s said...

Sup nessa. I tried the Telescopic mascara... all I have to say is THANK YOU! I love it! I haven't really tried NYX shadows. I don't know, I guess I'm wary of trying something that is not MAC and I find it harder to believe something that is $3 is worth a buy... haha... but you're changing my mind more and more by reading your blog, because your shadow jobs look great. Is the NYX pigment just as strong strong as MAC?

Word Vomit said...

emae

Word Vomit said...

hey nessa,
we dont have nyx in drugstores?
sorry, im so clueless. haahaa


:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter