Finally, here is the breakdown of the smokey eye I did a few posts back using the MAC Holiday Smokey Eyes Palette. (I finished all the "Twilight" books so now I have a bit more time LOL). For some reason the eyes look lighter in the full face pic, but it was much darker...
You can definitely make it darker and more "smokey", since I wore this to work, I didn't make it TOO dark (in the tut), but be as creative as you want! :)
What I used:
- MUFE HD Primer
- MUFE HD Foundation in #127
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige"
- MAC Blush in "True Romantic"
- MAC Holiday '08 Smokey Eyes Palette
- MAC "Gorgeous" e/s all over the lid
- MAC e/s in "Vex" on lower half of the lid (permanent e/s, not in palette)
- MAC e/s in "Satin Taupe" on outer-v and crease
- MAC e/s in "Dark Devotion" on outer-v and outer crease
- MAC e/s in "Carbon" on outer-v and outer crease
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara
- MAC Adoring Carmine's "To Swoon For" lipstick
- MAC Holiday "Flashmode" lipglass
Apply "Carbon" on outer-V as well (forgot to take a pic but here's an old pic from another tut)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008