Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Identity Theft.

.

A wonderful reader (thanks!) tipped off a blog she came across from a person who was using my pictures and claiming it as hers and communicating with other makeup artists as if that was HER work. I know it's the internet and it's inevitable because there are a few pathetic people who just do that sorta thing, but I wanted to let you know what sites are MINE so if you ever come across a blog, a forum, or a site where I don't have an account, be wary because it may not be me, and please let me know.

I don't mind if people want to use the pictures on this site, but please give credit where it's due, as many of us work so hard and put in a lot of time to research many of this useful information for you, show tutorials, and edit pictures.

Most of these are linked on the right hand side but I am too lazy to link them:

Specktra and Makeup Alley- vanessagarcia
Model Mayhem #: #263463
Myspace.com/msvanessagarcia
Flickr: flickr.com/photos/nessasaryphotography
Facebook- Forgot my ID on there...lol.
Modeling Site- www.msvanessagarcia.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter