Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mineral Hauling!

.

You know you order a lot of stuff online when you get them all at the same time on the same day! LOL.

I got my Fyrinnae, Joppa, and Silk Naturals Haul. I bought a sample of Fyrinnae's Superpower Foundation (gives complete full coverage) in "Sunstone" and so far I love it, I want to test it again for one more day and see how I feel before I commit to ordering the full size. But I just love how I don't need a whole lot to give me that "airbrushed" look. I will try and do a FOTD soon wearing it. :)

I wanted to try some Silk Naturals blushes so I bought a bunch of samples, "Poppy" is a pretty color!

Fyrinnae's "Peaseblossom" is a nice light pink with a hint of lavender, and I got a bunch of Joppa Minerals foundation samples, none of which matched me but I do like their Green Tea moisturizer.

A lot of you have asked me to do an eyebrow tutorial and I am currently working on a quick one, hopefully I can upload it tonight. I am working on a lot of things right now, but I am trying to get out a lot of them before I leave for Las Vegas on Friday to celebrate my 26th Birthday!















17 comments

Xuanie said...

ohh nice hauls!!! i mostly like the mineral e/s from fyrinnae those look really pretty! i must now go check out that site!

COCOVJAYJAY said...

ooh I love it wen goodies get delivered, espesh after u forget abotu even ordering them!! it's ur burtday soon! best party it up! Happy birthday in advance in case i forget to say it later!

brandi said...

lovely! looks like they have some nice blushes!

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean! i just got three packages in. lol. i have too many eyeshadows to swatch, so i'm not sure if i will swatch all 36 of them. i'm so lazy. lol. have fun in vegas!

Mai Nguyen said...

Between you and Christiana, I don't know who does more damage to my pockets. But I know how you feel. I got four packages in the mail the other day and all my BF could say was, it's not necessary is it?!

MrsDiaz said...

LEt me know how those mineral foundation samples go. I'm looking for a new brand to try out.

As for Albert's bday, we're doing a bday brunch for him on Sunday. And then the first week of July we are going to Cabo, Mexico to celebrate for both of our bdays since our bdays are only a month apart.

hehe I still think its so cool you two have the same bday. Have a great time in Vegas!

Makeupfairytale said...

ohhh no now i want to buy more mineral pigments. i just realized i haven't even opened all of the ones i got from madminerals. =P nice haul! and yes i know when you get all your packages in one day, you have definitely done alot of shopping.

my best bud used to joke around with me that it's christmas everyday for me because everyday i would get packages =P (those days are longgg past)

Makeupfairytale said...

ohhh and happy early birthday! i hope you have lots and lots of fun!you don't look a day over 21 :)

josephine siu said...

The Fyrinnae pigment in Digital Faerie is realllly pretty. I'm such a sucker for blue eyeshadows ): though I don't use it all that much, haha.

Getting packages in the mail makes me happy (: haha That's why I keep ordering stuff.

mayaari said...

nice hauls nessa! the SN poppy blush looks very pretty :) The Fyrinnae shadows are wonderfully pigmented - digital faerie looks like it will create some fun blue EOTDs :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

nice haul! the Fyrinnae shadows look really pretty, im expecting some gorgeous fotds from them! lol. the blushes are also very pretty!

notjustminerals said...

Hi Nessa! If think we're the same skintone. One of my HG foundations is Joppa's Medium #3. I am also waiting for my Silk Naturals sample and other mmu stuff from other companies. It's like Christmas when they do get them at the same time isn't it?

JANE said...

Happy early Birthday!! I'm been getting hooked onto mineral foundations lately, so I'll be waiting for your FOTD and review on Fyrinnae's foundation before I buy, yet another, brand of mineral makeup :)

Nicole said...

Pretty Blushes! I like that "Digital Faerie" pigment as well. Not that I need another bright blue I won't use ;)

Thanks for posting, Vanessa!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Happy early birthday love! :)

tell me about it, I got 2 packages on Monday and 1 on Saturday. LOLOL! :P

Yellow Fever said...

Happy early birthday Vanessa! Hope you have a good one!

Anonymous said...

am not sure if we are shade twins but am a Medium Light #3 with Joppa and i love it! i encourage you to try again lol. i can wear Medium #3 too but i look tanned. :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter