Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, May 2, 2008

Naughty Nauticals- Thank God it's Friday!

.

I am so happy it's Friday! It's been such a horrible week for me, and the BF is taking me on a weekend getaway to take a mini-vacay to relax and unwind.

I went to see the Naughty Nauticals Collection yesterday, some of the colors are similar to that of the permanent line, but I love "Port Red" lipstick, it reminds me of "New York Apple" and "Queen's Sin", but it's just so gorgeous! It's almost metallic looking. The pigments are gorgeous too: Mutiny, Bell-Bottom Blue, Lovely Lily, and Lark About. I didn't buy Lark About because it was white with blue reflects in it, not really my cup of tea.

I couldn't swatch some of the lipglosses because the MUA was using it on a customer.













Here are swatches of the pigments that weren't previously swatches, I put "Golden Olive" and "Night Light" next to each other so you can see how similar they are:

3 comments

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

Ooh pretty swatches, I LOVE port red on your lips, very nice.

I might have to snap up that Night Light piggie, it's gorgeous.

Hope you have a nice weekend doll!!

Distinque said...

My Naughty Nautical Haul just got in and I got all of the piggies except Lark about lol. Glad you got the port red. I dont think I can pull that baby off.

na said...

Gosh Nessa, Port Red is GORGEOUS on you! Post a full face pic soon! :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter