Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MAC PRO Haul

.

I apologize for the lack of my "usual posts". Things have been super duper hectic lately, pigment orders, preparing for my 26th birthday in Las Vegas, work, etc., that i've been sleeping only 3 or 4 hours a night because there's so much to do as soon as I get off work!

I have had many products sent to me to review, so I have about 5 products sitting on my bedroom floor waiting for me to use them...so I hope I can get those to y'all soon because they are awesome products! You will just have to wait and see!

Anyway, the BF and I went to South Coast Plaza last Sunday to get his niece a present for her birthday and I ended up wandering off into of course, the MAC PRO store. Conveniently enough, the Shu Uemura store was right across from the MAC store. I ended up buying the "Kelly Green" pigment and "Pink Pearl". I also bought pro eyeshadow "Cobalt" and a regular eyeshadow in "Idol Eyes".

I had 6 empty jars to contribute for the Back2MAC program where you recycle 6 empty containers by bringing it back to MAC for a free regular lipglass, lipstick, or eyeshadow, so I decided to get "Violetta" PRO lipstick which I LOVE! It's so gorgeous! It looks so purple but it comes on a pretty purplish pink in person. Like a soft magenta, not bright at all.













Some GREEN COMPARISON swatches, humid e/s vs. emerald green pigment, and bio-green e/s vs. kelly green pigment:




24 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Nice haul. Cobalt blue has to be one of my fave colors. :P That lipstick looks very pretty on you too. :D

Anonymous said...

it's purple but looks pink on your lips? amazing!

Stephanie said...

idol eyes is one of those eyeshadows like vex that is SO versatile! i use it all the time. i bought it on a whim, but now i couldn't live without it. ^-^

i wish there was a "i like everything about eye makeup" response on your poll... because i truly do! even if i did nothing else to my face, i'd do my eyes.

-steph

Aradani said...

whoa that lipstick is deceiving! i would never even swatch it just from lookin at the tube.
only 3-4 hours??? Please get more sleep. You gotta stay healthy for your birthday! Product reviews and "regular" posts (weren't these last ones "regular"?? they seemed so to me) can wait until you're not as busy.
btw your blog constantly tempts me to become a pigments girl. I'm too lazy for loose e/s though.

but yes, go sleep! nap! chamomile tea helps = ]

suzie wuzie said...

the lipstick looks like a funky colour but actually shows up quite nice on your lips!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Ahh the shadows looks beautiful..
and you just pull violetta so well, just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity...where do you work?

Melissa

msadams224@yahoo.com

Ethereal Prey said...

Nice haul! you didn't check out shu? :P

ilurvemakeup said...

*DROOLS* @ Violetta @_@;;;;

Anonymous said...

Wow! I adore that Violetta! Must find a MAC Pro store...MUST!

Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Vanessa,
Thanks for the swatches!! Very helpful. Now I'm off to order Kelly gree pigment!! Thanks for sharing

Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Vanessa,
Thanks for the swatches!! Very helpful. Now I'm off to order Kelly gree pigment!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

lovely products
i am in love with those pigments :D

Bliss said...

Nice pics of the Mac store and im jealous of your haul heheh :D, cannot wait for your FOTds

Anonymous said...

i like the way that lipstick looks on you. i wish i looked good with pink lipstick! when is your bday? i'm a gemini, too! my bday is may 26th and i'm going to vegas as well.

MrsDiaz said...

Wow that lipstick looked so purple, but it's amazing on you! Man girl more pigment shopping?!? haha pretty soon you're gonna have like every single container of piggies.

Let me know when you're free. Aww that's right you and my hubby both have bdays coming up!

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be there the 24-27. hehe so i'll be there a few days before you. this is my first time going there! i'm going with my mom. it's gonna be a girl's night out. lol. no men allowed. my fiance will be home by himself. my mom's scaring me cause she wants to go to see that chippendale's type show. i'm like, "what the hell mom? you're too old for that." lol. jp. she only looks like she's 26. my mom looks young. but still.....she really wants to go see the thunder down under. i don't want a bunch of men (no matter how hot they might be) grinding their manbits in my face.

Audrey said...

i love the lipstick. it looks great on you!

Unknown said...

LOL silly girl, u never WANDER into a MAC store... it LURES you!

MakeupByRenRen said...

man i wish i had a pro store by me...closest isssss 7.5 hours away lol. don't worry about not posting regularly...we all know you do sooo much not just for yourself but for your bloggers too...catch up on sleep missy cuz you know you're going to get sicky again! anywho...i loveeeeee that lipstick, it's so you too!

Tracy Roa said...

ooh vegas! i miss it already. haha. i don't think i'll be able to go to celebrate ur b-day, but i'm sure you'll have tons of fun! we might go again for memorial weekend, and my friend's having her bachelorette there next month. vegas overload. gosh, vegas overload! i'm gonna be broke. that stimulus check i got is already spent from this past weekend. :P

christy kimchee. said...

Wow, Violetta is nothing like you see in the tube. Gorgeous!

AskMeWhats said...

the lipstick looks amazing!!!! it looks great on your lips..
and all those pigment colors and e/s i am so drooling! Thanks for this nessa. Sleep more, you deserve to rest

na said...

Have fun in Vegas! Hopefully I get to go sometime this summer, although I'm not looking forward to the heat.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter