Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 8, 2008

FOTD: FALL look using bronze colors from Purely Cosmetics

.



I thought id play with my new goodies that Robyn had sent me, I tried "Shimmering Bronze" mineral eyeshadow (also part of the 22-piece eyeshadow kit she has on her site, Purely Cosmetics) over the cream-to-powder eyeshadow in "Bronzed Brown" which reminds me of MAC Paint Pots in the sense that they have good staying powder and don't budge. They go on as a cream (and dream), and dry to a nice powder finish, so it's still easy to blend.

I love earthy brown colors, it's so simple and easy to do, not to mention how glowy it can make you look. I am definitely ready to get out of this heat-wave and get ready for fall!



I love "Shimmering Bronze" eyeshadow!


What I used:
[Face:]

- Monistat Primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC35
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige"

[Cheeks:]
- MAC Sonic Chic Blush in "Warm Soul"
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"

[Eyes:]
- Purely Cosmetics Cream to Powder Magic e/s in "Bronzed Brown" as base
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Shimmering Bronze" applied wet over base
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Styli-Style Line & Seal Pencil in "Bronze" on lower lashline
- MUFE Fibers Lengthening Mascara Base (review coming soon)
- Too Faced Pinpoint Injection Mascara (review coming soon)

[Eyebrows:]
- Anastasia Eyebrow Tint Pen (review coming soon)

[Lips:]
- MAC "Myth" lipstick
- MAC "Honeymoon" lipstick from Moonbathe Collection

14 comments

Ahleessa said...

I really like seeing you with brown eyeshadows for some odd reason. Gorgeous! :)

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Just a quick note: the Cream to Powder shadows aren't available on the website just yet; Vanessa is testing them out for me. They'll be available in palettes in a couple of weeks. They'll be available in both in a 2 shadow compact and a 10 tin palette. Just waiting on the containers to arrive!

A Gal On A Budget said...

Your lip color looks beautiful! Which did you apply first, Honeymoon or Myth? I always get the dreaded concealer lips when I use Myth but I hate the texture of gloss so applying another lipstick on top may be the perfect solution.

Tracy Roa said...

This is a lovely fall look. You look gorgeous in browns.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i love it!!! im a big fan of browns these days... hehe. just gorgeous!

fuzkittie said...

Hello beautiful Nessa! This brown looks sooo good on you. You definitely brought that fall feeling out... gorgeous! Can't wait for your review of the Anastasia pencil.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

So simple but stunning. Browns give you that lovely natural cuteness. Love it sis!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

So simple but stunning. Browns give you that lovely natural cuteness. Love it sis!

AskMeWhats said...

PRETTY!!!!!!! SO CHIC!!!!

Tia said...

I love the color on you, very glowy and so pretty! I second on "ready to get out of this heat-wave and get ready for fall"! Its still HOT in Atlanta and I don't like it! Hope your day is going well =)

Esmeralda said...

Ooooh I'm a sucker for neutral/brown/bronze looks, I love this.

Anonymous said...

I love your fotd! i've been using browns and just fall colors for my e/s and i love it. I also just love when you do like fall fotd =)

Aya said...

I love bright, 'pop' colors on you, but neutrals like you used in this FOTD look just as great on you too! Imma have to find some new bronze/dark
metallic browns for fall!

madison817 said...

sooo pretty! i love this look :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter