Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pigment Pressing Comparison & Article on the Beauty Ideal Network!

.


"Night Light" Pigment Loose (LEFT) & "Night Light" Pigment PRESSED (RIGHT)

Regarding my last post on pressing pigments, some of you asked whether the overall color changed for "night light" since the blue dye undertones were picked up when it was pressed with the quarter, it DID change in color (at the time of the post it was still drying so it was too early to tell whether it changed); but as you can see the original is a lighter gold-green, and the pressed pigment is darker in color, almost a forest green. Both were applied dry.

Oddly enough, you would think it would be lighter since the blue dye was picked up from pressing, but I am assuming when it got "wet" with the alcohol the blue dye was released and sorta meshed with the color so when it dried it became more of a darker green and the dye I picked up was just "excess" color. In any case, I love both colors. :)

I have been SOOOOO busy with things and I have TONS of reviews to do still, but here is an article I recently wrote on Fall Trends for the Beauty Ideal Online Magazine thank to Muse!

You can find the article HERE.

2 comments

the Muse said...

great job on your article 'nes :)

thanks for doing such a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!

Huge hugs!

=-)

Anonymous said...

haha, and when you wipe it off you get the pretty blue! :D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter